North Cyprus Tourist Board - Job Wanted-Web/Graphics Designer in Northern Cyprus
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Job Wanted-Web/Graphics Designer in Northern Cyprus

Job Wanted-Web/Graphics Designer in Northern Cyprus

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

CliveS

Message Posted:
07/09/2011 03:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

I am a Web/Graphic designer with over 20 years experience including the last 10 years as Senior Web Designer with Thomas Cook. I am very creative and experienced with all the industry standard software including Adobe CS5 Creative suite (dreamweaver, photoshop, illustrator, flash, indesign), QuarkXpress on both Mac and Windows platforms. I have in depth knowledge of XHTML, CSS, Wordpress, Google Analytics and SEO and some working knowledge of Javascript and PHP.

I am therefore looking for a position with a company in Northern Cyprus. Please take a look at my online portfolio and resume at http://www.clivestephenson.co.uk to get a better idea of who I am and exactly what I can bring to your company.

Groucho

Message Posted:
07/09/2011 06:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

One of the best-looking sites I've seen for a long time. Nice work!

Job opportunities here are very closely guarded due to the very old-fashioned idea that protectionism works to the advantage of the economy, so work permits for non-Cypriots are like hen's teeth.

The south, where EU citizens are legally entitled to work might be a better option. You can live in the north and work for a southern company of course.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.