North Cyprus Tourist Board - pool covers mission accomplished
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > pool covers mission accomplished

pool covers mission accomplished

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See all North Cyprus Swimming Pool threads posted so far

jimbo

Message Posted:
08/09/2011 17:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

I have just fitted a pool cover that should save £1000s it did cost me £320 but i put it a case and it flew with me, fitting was easy, so there is no need to pay pool man or electric until next year.only trouble is hoping know one nicks it. but i think it is a risk worth taking.

Perry

Message Posted:
08/09/2011 23:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Hello Jimbo

It will indeed. We have had our pool covered for the past 4 years (since new) and only uncover when we are out. The great thing is it keeps the water clean (so your filters last longer) and more importantly prevents evaporation - we only need 3 tanks per year now, so saves a load of money...

brumboy

Message Posted:
08/09/2011 23:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Any advice for a poolcover for a 10x5 overflow pool appreciated as we have a wind and dust prob. Any links to UK or TRNC providers of these. Cheers in advance.

Perry

Message Posted:
08/09/2011 23:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Hello Mick - Pools R Us in Alsancak provided and fitted ours - it was more than Jimbo (1,000) but it is very durable and high quality - and as I said is still going strong after over 4 years (still looks new..) Saves a ton of water as well as keeping the pool well protected and clean. Hope that helps

Buddygirl

Message Posted:
09/09/2011 10:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

we are moving to Alsancak in Oct & we are very interested in a pool cover, as one of the first jobs will be to get the pool up , running & filled with the winter coming on it would be a boon !! Please can you tell us where we should go to order one ?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.