North Cyprus Tourist Board - HELP needed... any dressmakers / seamstresses available?? !!
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > HELP needed... any dressmakers / seamstresses available?? !!

HELP needed... any dressmakers / seamstresses available?? !!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

styliana85

Message Posted:
12/09/2011 16:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Thanks for reading my post..

I am trying to find a dress maker or seamstress... or basically anyone with skills to create some outfits that have been designed on paper.

An event will be taking place in Cyprus (date and venue not confirmed yet) .. this event will include a mini fashion show followed by an after party with house / rnb DJs.

The point of the event is to promote 3 things... firstly the designers, and the model agency but most importantly a CHARITY.. after the event the outfits will be made available at auction, and 30% of the ticket prices and 30% from the outfit sales will goto charity.

Therefore I need somebody or a few people to offer there services for free or to collect a small fee from the outfits after the event... sort of like a sponsor. All the material will be supplied.

A percentage of this money will also have to go to the government and organization so thats why we need as much help as possible

Thanks

styliana85

Message Posted:
12/09/2011 18:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

would also be great to get some other photographers involved..and to start gathering an idea on whos interested in coming along...

economistdr

Message Posted:
26/09/2011 11:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Hi, charity for?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.