North Cyprus Tourist Board - Do you want to work from home? Do you know English?
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Do you want to work from home? Do you know English?

Do you want to work from home? Do you know English?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

amirchik

Message Posted:
17/09/2011 00:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 82 in Discussion

There is a new opportunity to work from home.where ever you are in Cyprus,you need only one computer and internet connection. every thing will be provided. software, training and etc.

you should work from 7:00 pm to 3:00 Am.

If you are really interested you can send an email to Amir_mehdi1985@yahoo.com. Do not call me as i wont be in Cyprus for a couple of days. we will start next month.

Remember you should have good English with good accent to be able to do this job. its sales.

Please if you really do not need a job or money do not contact me.

Marion

Message Posted:
17/09/2011 00:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 82 in Discussion

Interesting! So one has to sit for 8 hours selling what? And what is the financial reward. I think you will find that there are many people o n this board who would welcome the chance of earning real money, although not that many are night owls! so, for those anti social hours one would expect lots of lovely money as one's social life would be NIL.

My English is pretty good and my accent is elocution trained - frightfully Oxford/Queen's English, but to lose beauty sleep has to be compensated by lots of lovely money .

so come on, tell us more.

amirchik

Message Posted:
17/09/2011 00:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 82 in Discussion

So if you really wanna work, you should forget about beauty sleep.

For more details, you can send me an email.

Marion

Message Posted:
17/09/2011 01:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 82 in Discussion

Ah, remember the saying 'All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy' and add to that the fact that lack of sleep takes you to an early grave, so unless there is some great compensation in all this, I feel you might not get a lot of takers.

But why not e mail me and tlel me all about it to marions1995@gmail.com. You might persuade me to get old before my time if I can earn lots of lovely money and go on a round the world tour.

Oh and by the way, english people don't talk of 'wanna work' one has to say 'want to work'.

any other takers/ Of course you could end up with a lot of students desperate for work and money who will then fail their exams due to lack of sleep.

amirchik

Message Posted:
17/09/2011 01:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 82 in Discussion

Firstly English Is not only for English people.So i would like to say WANNA WORK. Secondly its you who need a job not me. So i do not think i should send an email to you. And Thirdly i will get a lot of takers, do not worry about that, that one is my part not yours.

Good Luck

Ralph96

Message Posted:
17/09/2011 05:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 82 in Discussion

There is a new opportunity to work from home.where ever you are in Cyprus,you need only one computer and internet connection. every thing will be provided. software, training and etc.

you should work from 7:00 pm to 3:00 Am. "With a red light in your front window"

steveafc

Message Posted:
17/09/2011 11:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 82 in Discussion

re message 5 : actually the correct terminology is ' want to work ' not 'wanna work'

russianbabe

Message Posted:
17/09/2011 12:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 82 in Discussion

any nudity involved?

mikelapta

Message Posted:
17/09/2011 12:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 82 in Discussion

Sveta,I need a part-time cleaner....perhaps I should advertise as "nudity allowed"

And to my 26year old IT boy,as an ex MD of 30 years experience in Sales,I would suggest you take an "attitude"course.

Being rude to people that post,does not bode well for your potential employees

russianbabe

Message Posted:
17/09/2011 12:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 82 in Discussion

do not be offended

it was ment as a joke

with all due respect

it was a bad joke i admit it

i was wrong

sorry

mikelapta

Message Posted:
17/09/2011 12:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 82 in Discussion

no it was a good joke...and my posting is a joke too !!!

Both our postings were better than the original message

Mike

muadib

Message Posted:
17/09/2011 14:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 82 in Discussion

I always wonder with advertisments of this kind what they have to hide?Why don't they post the details of the job,what it pays and when and IF you get paid

Marion

Message Posted:
17/09/2011 21:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 82 in Discussion

thank you Mike, Lapta for defending me. As a University Graduate, I take a degree (pardon the pun) of umbrage when my language is misused and abused, especially when some maintains they want excellent English speakers to do a job that is anti social and without any details as to whether (as someone aptly put) a Red Light is needed, or maybe a moral Blue one.

and for the record, I don't 'wanna work' cos I 'gorra job' but always ready to carpe diem, if a 'dies' presents itself.

So thank you again Mike and other defenders of the language I adore and defending against rude postings. does message no.1 really think he is going to entice people . Please let us know how many are queuing up at the door. And sorry to those who know me, if I sound a tad sarcastic here Having a bad day!!!

amirchik

Message Posted:
17/09/2011 21:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 82 in Discussion

There is nothing to hide from you about details. payment is weekly by Paypal. And you will be working for a UK based Company.

Selling Power saver. You get 30 $ for per Device you sell.

By the way this a serious advertizement, you can go and leave your comments,jokes what ever in Facebook.

@ muadib: If some body wants to hide some thing, he dose not publish it here on the internet, they dont publish details, just because it has to be published to people who are intrusted in this job. There is no reason to publish it for every body.

amirchik

Message Posted:
17/09/2011 22:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 15 of 82 in Discussion

@ mikelapta : i have not been rude. and i do not need to take any courses.

when you advertise and you specify to send you an email, then they write comment and also give the email address, so you send them details.

You advertise some thing serious and people make jokes and fun of that and say that was a joke on serious advertizement.

Wanna work or Want to work, who cares. this is just an advertizement, do you really have to correct people on the advertizement?(although both are correct)

So who needs to take an "attitude"course? me or these people?

Marion

Message Posted:
17/09/2011 22:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 16 of 82 in Discussion

what is an 'advertizsement'? Careful amirchik, you are getting yourself into some deep, hot linguistic waters here. If you are serious, then please do justice to the English language itself, and also respect that many people who post on here are equally serious about other aspects. from time to time people advertise on here as a 'joke' and we also know that in Cyprus many jobopportunities are rip offs.

But if the selling is U.K based, why on earth is the need to work until 3a.m. - to get people who go to bed at midnight in U.K?

and please be assured that many of those who read the forum are often keen to earn extra money, especially from home, but selling is a very tough game, and it might even help if you said what $30 is to those of us who live with Turkish Lira!

I will still like to know how many takers you get. and one of the reasons I don't feel I want to is because I write way into the night, so have no time to sell, and sorry, I am a loushy salesperson.

Marion

Message Posted:
17/09/2011 22:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 17 of 82 in Discussion

Oops. Lousy, not 'loushy' . sounds a nice word, but not found in the dictionary, just a slip of my flingers. sorry

amirchik

Message Posted:
17/09/2011 22:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 18 of 82 in Discussion

Because the market is Canada. customers are Canadian. and they are about 8 hours back. so 7 here is about 11:AM there and 3:AM here is 8:pm there.

They have enough people to sell in UK. They are looking for people to sell their products to US and Canada.

You can be a good sales person and sell 3 of them so you get 3*30=90 $= 157.50 TL. And you cant make this money in Cyprus in 1 day even if you work 16 hours out of home.

I will tell you soon, how many takers i will get.

Let me know if you got my point.

moxie

Message Posted:
18/09/2011 03:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 19 of 82 in Discussion

just go online and do this....simples......no middle man !!!

maggymay

Message Posted:
18/09/2011 08:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 20 of 82 in Discussion

If people are not interested then they need not apply. Good luck with it.

Maggymay

amirchik

Message Posted:
18/09/2011 14:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 21 of 82 in Discussion

just go online and do what? what is simple?

redseadance

Message Posted:
18/09/2011 15:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 22 of 82 in Discussion

Got your email - Thanks will get back to you tomorrow - how is the cash paid? daily? weekly? monthly? in the hand or via banks?

oceana

Message Posted:
18/09/2011 15:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 23 of 82 in Discussion

Why do people dig into it so much, email if you are interested. I dont see why he should prove anything to to anyone..

No one can be forced to speak 100% correctly here, the only thing that matters is getting your message across. Why do you people just make a big deal out of it.

redseadance

Message Posted:
18/09/2011 15:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 24 of 82 in Discussion

Because that is what Brits do - moan and make big deals out of everything - At least he is offering employment to those that seek.

The work offer is actually quite good - and one i will take up more than likely - least you dont need a work permit for it!

spider

Message Posted:
18/09/2011 15:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 25 of 82 in Discussion

More money in breeding dogs here and selling them to the local dog loving TC's..

Just and idea !

Spider,X

amirchik

Message Posted:
18/09/2011 15:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 26 of 82 in Discussion

Payment is Weekly, Via Paypal or wire transfer or cash.

eyebob

Message Posted:
18/09/2011 21:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 27 of 82 in Discussion

MUST HAVE A HUSKY VOICE, AND BE ABLE TO KEEP PUNTERS(SORRY, CUSTOMERS) ON LINE FOR AT LEAST 10 MINUTES. (Nice little earner, you don`t even have to take your cloths off)

spider

Message Posted:
18/09/2011 21:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 28 of 82 in Discussion

eyebob.

You must be talking about the wonderful Mr Barry White there will never be another

Spider,X

rosylee

Message Posted:
18/09/2011 21:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 29 of 82 in Discussion

I have met AMIR and he is a genuine person in all repects.

he "speaks"to you on here as his age group does.Blame texts and accents for that.

he is hard working and deserves success.

Good Luck "son".....I know you will do well when you have staff that you can rely on.

amirchik

Message Posted:
18/09/2011 22:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 30 of 82 in Discussion

Thank you, i appreciate that. you know me well, and you know i never speak like this. I spoke like this on here, just because i did not like people making fun of my post.

Thank you again.

kelly25

Message Posted:
18/09/2011 22:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 31 of 82 in Discussion

are you offering a work permit with this position please?

amirchik

Message Posted:
18/09/2011 22:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 32 of 82 in Discussion

since you work from home, i do not think you will need a work permit.

Marion

Message Posted:
18/09/2011 22:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 33 of 82 in Discussion

No, I wouldn't think you needed a work permit for internet sales. An interesting point, though. But I can't see who would give you a work permit for what in this instance. In effect you are not working here, but through cyberspace in another country.

seriously, I hope you get people who can do this and earn for you as well as for themselves, but I still think they are challenging hours day after day, but if people can genuinely earn, good luck to them.

and sorry folks, I am on the side of many who would like to see the English language given justice at all times (and any other language for that matter. In my day (back in the Middle Ages), grammar and elocution were two vital aspects of English education. Innit!!!!

micklark

Message Posted:
19/09/2011 00:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 34 of 82 in Discussion

Marion I have never met you but you crack me up, beauty sleep ???

and your written English in message 13 leaves a lot to be desired

Why do you and others on here have to always try to belittle someone who posts something which might be of interest to someone, the poster asked for anyone interested to e-mail him, a simple request and when people do e-mail they will presumably be given details of the job, why should the poster 'have to' put details of the job on here, it is not a requirement - is it ?

Marion

Message Posted:
19/09/2011 00:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 35 of 82 in Discussion

Interesting questions Micklark. But please:

1. What do you mean I crack you up, beauty sleep? If you have never met me, I don't understand what you are syaing.

2. Message 13 - please proof read, edit, correct and tell me where the error of my ways in english, and where I 'leave a lot to be desired'.

and I am not belittling, but I am sure there are others who like me dislike inadequate postings. Nothing to do with belittling, but insufficient information. If someone seeks employees it is normal to say what the work entails etc. if the poster wishes to entice someone to work for them, then a reasonable size carrot is helpful. So, for me, yes, it IS a requirement, but not a 'have to'. Depends what response they want.

Oh, yes, I DO need beauty sleep. Not all of us are born beauty queens, but a bit of real sleep can put us on a more attractive path.

By the way, I wonder if you ever met my rellies in Redruth. If they look like me, then you might know what I look like!

BizziLizzi

Message Posted:
19/09/2011 00:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 36 of 82 in Discussion

I agree with Marion - one should be proud of ones native langauge . To downgrade it is to deprive oneself and insult others. English is expressive and rich in vocabulary and literature.

However, there are so many versions and dialects that it is no wonder the English are poor at foreign languages - it takes all their time to understand other English speakers!

Practically if one's living depends on communication, it is important to speak grammatically with a good simple vocabulary and minimum of accent. Canadians have an accent of their own and if they are trying to cope with someone who uses lazy speech (such as "wanna") they may not understand what you are trying to sell!

On the other hand, if you dont have to call a spade a "****** shovel" you shoudn't call it "an instrument for agricultural excavation " either. Especially in Latin - anyway. Marion, surely in this case it is catch the night, not the day!

PS Some Canadians speak French!

BizziLizzi

Message Posted:
19/09/2011 00:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 37 of 82 in Discussion

I think it is particularly important to speak correctly when dealing with someone who does not share one's native language.

I am often asked by Cypriot friends to "translate" something another English person has said - because the Turkish speaker can understand my English. This is because, although in fact I have a slight Northern accent, I speak grammatically and dont swear or use slang*

*Oh well, not often! And only for effect or under extreme provocation !

Similarly my Turkish is poor and limited, but sometimes I can follow the gist of a conversation because the speakers use their own language clearly - on the other hand there are some whose speach is so poor I cannot recognise a single word

I was once served by a waiter in a "smart" resteraunt whom some idiot had tried to teach Cockney rhyming slang. He got it confused and the result was he had some very mystified customers, and I doubt the poor boy got many tips. Not very kind!

amirchik

Message Posted:
19/09/2011 01:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 38 of 82 in Discussion

70% of businesses in US and Canada, even in UK are done out of these countries such as Philippine, Pakistan and India.

This is called BPO (Business process outsourcing), that's why you call customer support of many companies, you reach an Asian or Indian.

So according to my experience, to sell some thing over the phone, you do not have to be a native speaker. You have to be clear and lovely.

because customers buy over the phone when they can trust you. in order to trust you they should like you and understand you.

micklark Thank you for understanding, i wish every body could get the right massage out of my post like you , not just considering my English or making fun of that.

amirchik

Message Posted:
19/09/2011 01:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 39 of 82 in Discussion

70% of businesses in US and Canada, even in UK are done out of these countries such as Philippine, Pakistan and India.

This is called BPO (Business process outsourcing), that's why you call customer support of many companies, you reach an Asian or Indian.

So according to my experience, to sell some thing over the phone, you do not have to be a native speaker. You have to be clear and lovely.

because customers buy over the phone when they can trust you. in order to trust you they should like you and understand you.

micklark Thank you for understanding, i wish every body could get the right massage out of my post like you , not just considering my English or making fun of that.

Marion

Message Posted:
19/09/2011 19:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 40 of 82 in Discussion

C'est vrai , Bizzylizzi, on parles le francais en Canada.

But Amirchik whilst I appreciate what you are saying about India, Pakistan etc, I wonder if you have any idea how totally infuriating many British people become when they are dealing with accents totally incomprehensible. They are inclined to slam down the phone and retreat! And yes, you are correct, people need to trust over the phone, but if you did your homework you would discover that in U.K, the cold sell over the phone is outlawed (I believe) in many places, and there are many peopl.e who will not discuss anything concerning sales over the phone. Maybe Canada has not yet reached that stage. I assume it has not and that is why it has good potential for sales.

amirchik

Message Posted:
23/09/2011 01:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 41 of 82 in Discussion

For those who wanted to know how many takers i will get. i have got 9 takers until now!!!! !!!!!!! more people WANNA WORK from home? Just e-mail me...

lamek

Message Posted:
05/12/2011 13:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 42 of 82 in Discussion

hi people, im new on here and quite new to the island, i live in the magusa region and have come to realise my finances have shrunk to the point that if i dont work i will not survive out here and be forced to go back to the uk after i have rebuilt my home here, its not what i want to do` back in the uk i used to work with handicapped children in a water environment helping them to build thier muscles, i also paint (canvass) but sadly art is soo unrecognised here..so im left to lok for alternative work`i can adust very easily to all sorts of work, im fluent in english (born in islington..london(cockney of course) i am also fluent in turkish although i feel my mother tongue is english..might i also add i am most comfortable talking in english and much prefer working for an english employer, bar work or restaurant managment re also high on my skills list although its something i had enough of after working in this field for many years i9n the uk hotel industry..trained at the Warldorf

philbailey

Message Posted:
09/02/2012 02:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 43 of 82 in Discussion

Can you sell cars ?

msg42

Hippo

Message Posted:
09/02/2012 04:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 44 of 82 in Discussion

Newspaper reporter, Author, Theatre critic, Defender of the week and oppressed, Teacher, Quiz master/mistress, Travel consultant, TV personality, English language orator, Expert on most things? now considering going into telesales-Is there end to Marion's talents and energy.

Lundunsip

Message Posted:
09/02/2012 09:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 45 of 82 in Discussion

I'm pretty sure that the Government will WANNA make sure that your sales staff have work permits... and the tax office are GONNA be interested too ;)

gracey

Message Posted:
09/02/2012 10:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 46 of 82 in Discussion

well i wouldnt like to work for Amirchik he sounds very rude, plus he is on about people speaking proper english he cant even do that himself, WANNA! GUNNA! LOL......................

scootex

Message Posted:
09/02/2012 11:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 47 of 82 in Discussion

Congratulations .A few of the board members have HI JACKED this posting but at least they have managed to keep it at the top of the listings which I imagine that Amirchik is quite happy about .

Why can't anybody put a simple posting on here without certain members trying to ridicule them

All I can say is best of luck Amirchik in your venture, grammatically correct or not.

Phil

Marion

Message Posted:
09/02/2012 17:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 48 of 82 in Discussion

OhHippo, thank you for the description (do you wear rose coloured sp-ectacles?) (sorry keyboardstill not right here, but hope to get it fixed next month. ) No, I am not rushing into tele-sales - I am not a saleswoman at all, except perhaps sometimes for other people - and to do a 'cold sale' sends cold shivers down my spine jut thinking about it. I still don't know what one it to be selling, and I ffear it could b a 'coals to Newcastle'. I will leave the job wide open for you, and will try t do what I can do to the best of my ability. Long way to go though!

ingalill

Message Posted:
09/02/2012 19:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 49 of 82 in Discussion

To be honest I dont believe in home based work...is this online job legal??? and good question what about tax office and insurance and work permits???

asiln

Message Posted:
09/02/2012 20:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 50 of 82 in Discussion

Well said Hippo and Scootex - I will be contacting Amichik for information - which was I believe - the whole point of the post.

Hector

Message Posted:
09/02/2012 22:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 51 of 82 in Discussion

It appears to me that is job is basically cold calling people in Canada and trying to sell them a power saving device. Have to use Skype or similar? I am guessing that cold calling from within Canada, like the UK (if you subscribe to the no cold call list) is banned?

Having added my phone number(s) to that list it really annoys me to still get cold calls from abroad which neatly gets around the ban. I like others on this forum just slam the phone down. I also think unspeakable things about those who undertake such work (not charitable of me and all that, they are presumably only trying to earn a living, that but there you go).

I imagine cold calling for hours with no guarantee of making a sale, to those that don't want & resent the call, using my own computer and running up bills to do so, must be soul destroying. I suspect that the turnover of people doing this must be very high.

chr1ch

Message Posted:
10/02/2012 14:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 52 of 82 in Discussion

What happens when the internet goes down, or the electricity...?

Short memories

gracey

Message Posted:
10/02/2012 14:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 53 of 82 in Discussion

LOL! true :p

Hector

Message Posted:
10/02/2012 17:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 54 of 82 in Discussion

All gone quiet from amirchick. Have I hit the nail on the head?

Redwine

Message Posted:
10/02/2012 17:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 55 of 82 in Discussion

Hi Marion just got back from Oz hope your trip doesn;t alter your accent while you are there.

Any way on the thread - how do we know we would get paid: is there any money upftont

AlsancakJack

Message Posted:
10/02/2012 17:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 56 of 82 in Discussion

Hector

Message 54

Erm it might just be that amirchik is possibly not logged on at the moment

Redwine

Message Posted:
10/02/2012 17:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 57 of 82 in Discussion

Good point Hector does that mean we don't get expenses i.e phone calls paid also do do we get any leads - I don't have a Canadian phone book?

ttoli

Message Posted:
10/02/2012 20:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 58 of 82 in Discussion

AJ, for once I agree with you

Hector , Why presume that its cold calling?, have you actually phoned or contacted the guy for further info or do you fully expect people to be online 24/7?, perhaps His life extends beyond this forum.

amirchik

Message Posted:
11/02/2012 19:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 59 of 82 in Discussion

HI everybody. Last time i logged in was 4 months ago. I lost my interest to hire people here in North Cyprus as i found people are not really serious to make money. Most of the people here want to make money using their body like working in a restaurant and ruining to customers and get tired. But i make money using my brain and knowledge, making $$$$. Now get back to your questions:

amirchik

Message Posted:
11/02/2012 19:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 60 of 82 in Discussion

1) I have been receiving emails from people regarding this job and i just ignore them. Because i used to interview people and give them a good job to work from my office or home. They work i shift and then they disappear, not answering phone and emails. They even don't say i can’t do this job, they just disappear.

2) Regarding what we do and what we sell. We do telemarketing, lead generation and app setting. You can check our website for more details:

http://www.businessoutsourcingpartner.com/

3) My English is bad or good. It’s enough for me to make money as much as i need.

4) For those who think I am rude, please kindly get back to your post and judge who is rude.

5) I am not happy that my post is at the top of the Cypuss44 as I don’t like to be discussed by others.

By the way let me know how can I remove my job posting.

Any more questions?

selpak

Message Posted:
11/02/2012 20:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 61 of 82 in Discussion

http://www.matthewmcdonald.com/249/power-saving-device-scams-they-dont-save-electricity-nor-do-they-reduce-your-power-bill

http://webdevsys.com/aussiePowerSaversScam.htm

http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/classifieds+directory/q/electric+saving+device

NOW THIS STORY I LIKE VERY MUCH,amirchik, YOU SHOULD READ IT,IT COULD BE YOUR NEW PITCH !!

http://thesauce.net .au/2011/11/1-7m-skype-scam-telemarketers-threaten-to-cut-power/

http://energy-savings-solutions.pissedconsumer.com/energy-savings-solutions-scam-peter-stein-ceo-20110806253743.html

Amir, are you here or there,im ere or amir !!

selpak

Message Posted:
11/02/2012 20:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 62 of 82 in Discussion

http://thesauce.net .au/2011/11/1-7m-skype-scam-telemarketers-threaten-to-cut-power/

$1.7m Skype scam: telemarketers threaten to cut power

Posted on 09 November 2011. Tags: Australia

0digg

EmailShare

Sharebar

Australian householders are being urged to beware of aggressive fake telemarketers who threaten to disconnect their power unless they buy an energy saving device.

NSW Fair Trading Minister Anthony Roberts says offshore telemarketers are contacting people, claiming to be from a government authority known as the Australian Electricity Commission.

The scam has so far duped $1.7 million from Australians, and uses Skype to get their attention.

Mr. Roberts said people had received repeated aggressive phone calls threatening to disconnect their power in 72 hours or fines of $1000 if they refused to accept the energy-saving device, which they claim can reduce energy costs by up to 40 per cent.

People are also told they were selected to have

selpak

Message Posted:
11/02/2012 20:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 63 of 82 in Discussion

the energy device installed in their home and would be reimbursed the $219 purchase price within three months.

The NSW and Victorian departments of fair-trading and Australia Post are trying to dismantle the scam, which originated in Melbourne.

During the past 18 months, 8000 of the devices have been distributed.

amirchik

Message Posted:
11/02/2012 21:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 64 of 82 in Discussion

So what am i supposed to do with these links you left here?

What is my relation with this scam or power device?

You had better to take your time and read our website and get an idea of what we do . We do not sell or scam.

WE ONLY PROVIDE SERVICES TO COMPANIES IN USA ONLY. We never dial AU and CA. WE DIAL ONLY USA AND GIVE SERVICES TO COMPANIES.

amirchik

Message Posted:
11/02/2012 21:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 65 of 82 in Discussion

by the way , we do not use Skype. Skype was used 10 years ago. Now we are in 2012 and we have better technology. which people we call can see our number and can even call back.

You people think that telemarketers are always scamming you. No its not like that. Telemarketers help you to save your time and your money and help you buy things you need.

We have app setting and lead generation! how are we going to scam you by app setting and lead generation????

Hector

Message Posted:
11/02/2012 22:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 66 of 82 in Discussion

amirchik

Having visited your website, my opinion hasn't changed. I suspect selpak is close to the truth.

"We are passionate about setting successful appointments and generating quality leads. Our experienced Professional Appointment Setters (PAS) rank in the top 20% of performance in the marketplace. They are the Best-of-the-Best, Best-of-Breed and the Top Guns in the industry, bar none. All PAS have a minimum of 7 to 10 years of business experience and, more importantly, a minimum of 5 to 7 years of actual outbound appointment setting experience a successful track record of results."

Are these the people you are trying to recruit in the TRNC?

selpak

Message Posted:
11/02/2012 22:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 67 of 82 in Discussion

I am very sorry “ham ear”chik, I thought you said in message 14 that you was Selling Power saver. You get 30 $ for per Device you sell. Maybe I have miss read message 14?

Telemarketers help you to save your time and your money and help you buy things you need.

What makes you think I need an energy saving device with beautiful little flashing LED’s or that some Yankee doodle dandy needs the same?

I am sorry to ask these questions and only ask because I am a top gun ex sales lady of a very well know company, but of course I have been retired now for many years.

amirchik

Message Posted:
12/02/2012 02:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 68 of 82 in Discussion

@ Hector

I never asked you what your opinion is, so you can think what ever you want. i really don't care. No these are not people in TRNC. We do not hire people in TRNC any more as i mentioned before. You never know my story and you dont know how people in TRNC made me lose a lot of money. So you had better keep quiet or i will open my mouth.

@ Selpak

First of all its Amirchik not “ham ear”chik .... secondly the power device was one of our telemarketing project which we never went on selling it.

Warning to all: This thing is becoming irritating, If you continue insulting me and my company. I am gonna act different. you have no right to judge me and my business.

You guys dont have any thing els to do rather than coming here and pulling people's leg? or kidding them and writing funny comments?

MsGarnet

Message Posted:
12/02/2012 06:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 69 of 82 in Discussion

Interesting to read Message 25 - she who constantly insists she is not racist...

Plenty of Turkish Cypriots treat their dogs badly - as do plenty of British and other nationalities, by abandoning them...a vast tranche of both treat them well...

It is ignorant to stereotype any culture - everyone is a unique individual who lives and acts accordingly...

As regards cold selling, I always replace the 'phone, even though I belong to the Telephone Preference Service when in England (which is supposed to prevent us receiving any) some still get through, which I report to the TPS immediately...if I want an item or service, I would never buy it over the 'phone, I would source it myself - as most people do...

goonerhus

Message Posted:
12/02/2012 07:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 70 of 82 in Discussion

can i just that you talk about speaking the goid old english and all that but you lot aint very perfect yourselves are you?

i cant belive how f''"" disrespectfull people are if you dont like the advert dont comment leave him alone..if he feels he'll be earning then thats his opnion, but have some respect for godsake...

amirchik... just do what you feel you got to do and ignore some of these idiotic comments... good luck son...

amirchik

Message Posted:
12/02/2012 08:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 71 of 82 in Discussion

@ Goonerhus

like. like. like .......

I appreciate your comments. This is what i have been trying to make people understand and they count me a rude person.

@ MsGarnet

this is how you act. maybe you have nothing to do. But busy people prefer to buy things over the phone, while they are in traffic or having lunch at their office.

By the way, we never do telemarketing in UK. So i don't care again how you treat telemarketing.

cyprusman3

Message Posted:
12/02/2012 11:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 72 of 82 in Discussion

Amircik stop wasting your time with people who are so bored and OLD !! because they will only give you a negative feeling as that's their natural negative thinking programming, don't get contaminated !!

amirchik

Message Posted:
12/02/2012 16:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 73 of 82 in Discussion

Cyprus man. You are right. Thats why i am thinking of. I was thinking why should i prove myself to people who i even dont know. Any way thaks every body. We close this story.

I just learned that North Cyprus is not a good place to run a business.

Hector

Message Posted:
12/02/2012 19:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 74 of 82 in Discussion

"I never asked you what your opinion is, so you can think what ever you want. i really don't care. No these are not people in TRNC. We do not hire people in TRNC any more as i mentioned before. You never know my story and you dont know how people in TRNC made me lose a lot of money. So you had better keep quiet or i will open my mouth. "

amirchik

Please feel free, open your mouth.

AlsancakJack

Message Posted:
12/02/2012 19:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 75 of 82 in Discussion

Hector

You appear to be on a witch hunt.

amirchick has explained in enough detail as to what the situation is so why don't you just let it go.

Hector

Message Posted:
12/02/2012 19:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 76 of 82 in Discussion

AJ

No he hasn't. Let him answer.

AlsancakJack

Message Posted:
12/02/2012 19:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 77 of 82 in Discussion

message 76 beggars belief.

MsGarnet

Message Posted:
12/02/2012 20:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 78 of 82 in Discussion

Amirchik - you misunderstand me. You have every right to earn your living in any way shape or form in my opinion, as long as it is legal, safe and consensual. I merely made the point I do not ever buy anything from a 'cold call' via the 'phone, intruding and impinging into my life with no warning. For you to say busy people can buy a product that way, when in traffic or at lunch at the office beggars belief. ANYONE who uses a 'phone in traffic in my opinion should have their driving licence removed permanently - whether they are temporarily stationary or not - to focus on what is being said, takes attention away from operating a potentially dangerous item - a car. Hundreds are maimed and killed by drivers not focussing on their driving...plus surely anyone spending money on a product would want to do their own market research, compare prices and products, if not - more fool them. Good luck anyway, plenty of people will buy from you no doubt - and that is all that matters...

amirchik

Message Posted:
13/02/2012 00:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 79 of 82 in Discussion

with respect to all i keep quiet to close this story and ......

selpak

Message Posted:
13/02/2012 01:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 80 of 82 in Discussion

message 68

@am here chic

I'm sorry for misunderstanding you, what is it you are going to be marketing next, will you be advertising here and looking for workers?

Sorry to hear you did not market the power saving device, you may have sold plenty!

Maybe you can come up with something for cats and dogs!

amirchik

Message Posted:
13/02/2012 01:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 81 of 82 in Discussion

No we are not looking for more workers in here in North Cyprus. One more time to all:

WE DOT NOT HAVE ANY PRODUCTS AND WE DO NOT SELL ANY THING..

We only provide services to companies. We do not have our own products..

selpak

Message Posted:
13/02/2012 11:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 82 of 82 in Discussion

Good morning ham ear chic

What new products do the companies have that you are offering services for, could they have something we may be interested in?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.