North Cyprus Tourist Board - tractor sarafi karpaz
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > tractor sarafi karpaz

tractor sarafi karpaz

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

steptoenoel

Message Posted:
28/09/2011 23:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

Just back from a wonderfull few days in the karpaz.Thanks again to villa lembos for their hospitality.Six of us went on the tractor safari.Mega good day thanks to Pakize and her husband,only down side for us was a superb lunch knee deep in goat poo.Hubby is home covered in what the pharmacist reckons is flea bites!!But well done Pikize i hope your venture goes well....Tuesday's people.

Ruyaed

Message Posted:
30/09/2011 18:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

Couldn't agree more... the tractor safari from Dipkarpaz we went on was unforgettable and what a delight to be able to see the remote part of the Karpaz through the eyes of a couple who have spent so long living and working there. As you say - a Mega good day. We thought that.... at least.

As for the down side and the goat poo... we had our lunch on a glorious beach where I don't think many people ever go. We ate in the shade of a fig tree and had one of the best and most interesting picnic meals we have ever had. We had a table and plastic chairs and sat down in the shade. Donkeys peered over the edge of the cliff and there was a herd of goats passed in the afternoon - local colour we thought. The beach was absolutely stunning and the shot I took of it is my screen saver. But we didn't have flea bites.

Pakize and Bulent seemed to run a very friendly and hospitable outfit. I hope you mentioned the problems to them. I think it is a unique operation to be supported.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.