North Cyprus Tourist Board - Bars at or near Girne Harbour
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Bars at or near Girne Harbour

Bars at or near Girne Harbour

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

muttley

Message Posted:
29/09/2011 12:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

Just over a couple of months until my first trip over to the North and already I'm counting down the days...

As I'm staying half board at the Pia Bella I will be naturally be going out to 'walk off' my breakfasts. I'd be grateful for any recommendations for bars withing walking distance [I'm not afraid of long walks so it doesn't have to be on the doorstep, so to speak]; places for a bit of 'liquid refreshment' and maybe a light snack in the early afternoon.

I've heard the figure of 5TL mentioned with regard to the hotel itself [which is cheap compared to hotels here in the South] for a bottle of Effes.

How much can I expect to pay while I'm out and about during the day and are there any particular bars/cafes that readers here would recommend?

Crocodile

Message Posted:
29/09/2011 14:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

There are two Bars behind the harbour next to Casablanca (they can be expensive when have live music), right next to is My Bar and further down is the Horse shoe both British run. I recommend these if you want to have Efes for 5tl. My Bar has a nice little courtyard at the back..

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.