North Cyprus Tourist Board - Madness - North Cyprus Property Pool adds on every post!
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Madness - North Cyprus Property Pool adds on every post!

Madness - North Cyprus Property Pool adds on every post!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

» North Cyprus Property Development Reviews

» Property Buying Guide to North Cyprus

Baykol

Message Posted:
03/10/2011 16:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 8 in Discussion

Is it only me getting tired of reading North Cyprus Property Pool adds on every end of the almost all posts here? Maybe all they should do is to actually "buy" a sticky post to the top and give us all some peace?

I find it very unkind posting adds to everyones interests, both relevant and/or not relevant, and Id kindly would like to ask "North Cyprus Property Pool" to stop digging and pasting on dead posts as they were current sents.

Id also like to hear from the admins on the subject - pasting adds to posts (not personal sales or rentals)!

Thank you!!

PropertyPool

Message Posted:
03/10/2011 17:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 8 in Discussion

Dear Sir,

We do not understand what is bothering you about our posts?? Many people like it and post their ads in our property portal http://www.nc-pp.com . And It is totaly free of charge! For common use and no profit targeted! In other words we are just helping people who try to sell or let their property, or searching for the right property.

What is wrong letting people know about our portal for ONLY property related ads?

We actually applied for our advert to be published (on charge) in this nice cyprus44 website and waiting for the confirmation. If this will give you peace? But we think you should not talk on behalf of everybody.

Regards.

0maintenance

Message Posted:
03/10/2011 17:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 8 in Discussion

Property pool

I think it is a great idea , but some people who have a business the same as yours may not , but competition is great.

PropertyPool

Message Posted:
03/10/2011 17:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 8 in Discussion

Omaintenance

You are right, but it is a liberal economy, as a matter of fact in Turkey there is a similar portal called sahibinden.com and 80% of the ad publishers are real estate companies, and they get big returns from the customers. So it is good for everyone..

We do not mean to compete with anyone, just assist to make things easier..

Baykol

Message Posted:
03/10/2011 18:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 8 in Discussion

Dear PropertyPool,

I hardly find myself talking on behalf of "everyone", I just wanted to know if anyone else is sharing my thoughts and the policy from the admins.

Thank you for your kind explanation on your totally free of charge service, which Im sure you are not making a dime from it and you are servicing it for the good of people by letting them search for the right property although it reminds me of Google starting with the same "noble idea" on searching.

Im just finding your posts "too frequent" to be helpful and I believe, like every/anyone else does, you could just start a topic and keep your helpful posts on "your" topic or as you've given the example, do as sahibinden.com does, use banner adds or paid sticky posts, so that if people would like to know about your services they may check it from there. Believe me, Im all aware of your site and your services, I just dont want to see it on every post I check, again and again.

I wish you good luck on your site.

Regards.

PropertyPool

Message Posted:
03/10/2011 18:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 8 in Discussion

Thank you.

philbailey

Message Posted:
05/10/2011 15:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 8 in Discussion

Not bad 101 free ads

in a month

PropertyPool

Message Posted:
05/10/2011 15:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 8 in Discussion

Thank you, I believe it will grow more..because it is really helping.. We get nice messages from people that they like it and they get nice returns..

Have a nice day.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.