North Cyprus Tourist Board - Etiquette on Cyprus44 forums
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Etiquette on Cyprus44 forums

Etiquette on Cyprus44 forums

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Cyprus44

jetl3on

Message Posted:
20/10/2007 16:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 8 in Discussion

If I hadnt come across this forum, I doubt I would be going on an inspection trip.

Having read numerous forums and websites, I have to say you lot are the most well behaved, respectful and helpful bunch I have come across, even when you dont agree or like something posted, you keep it constructive, no swearing, cussing or personal attacks.

ukturk

Message Posted:
20/10/2007 17:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 8 in Discussion

hi there jet

i agree with you mate this must be the best behaved forum on the net and i have been on a quite a few for example when ive tried to give a bit of advice to some people they throw it back in my face thats why i have given up on them only when i have to put a few people in their place i.e greek cypriots who dont have a clue on the cyprus past and only listened to the propaganda machine and also who dont even live in cyprus mostly from the u.s thats when i get a bit heated and sometimes a bit rude

so long live cyprus44 forum and long live K.K.T.C

lovelife

Message Posted:
20/10/2007 18:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 8 in Discussion

Hi

Having only contributed to this forum, I find us a pretty amenable bunch, and yes if people do not agree with what is posted they give their opinions and do so without resorting to rudeness/bad language, after all it is about respecting each other, our views, and life experiences and sharing our knowledge.

grahamlil

Message Posted:
20/10/2007 19:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 8 in Discussion

Jet

one of the best forum if not the best

simbas

Message Posted:
20/10/2007 22:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 8 in Discussion

Hi i totally agree , we really are a nice bunch of people { nothing like blowing your own trumpet now and again , but not too often eh }

everyone have a great saturday evening regards simbas

McSteviet

Message Posted:
21/10/2007 13:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 8 in Discussion

I agree with all that has been said above. I can't stand people slagging other people off on forums, I'm sure they would't be so brave if they were face to face.

So let's all keep up the good work.

UKTURK,

I must thank you for you contributions, they are most enlightening and some of us really do need to know some of the things you come up with.

MC

dodger

Message Posted:
21/10/2007 16:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 8 in Discussion

couldnt agree more with mcsteviets comments,erkan is a proper suth sayer(sorry about the spelling)buggered without spell check.

ukturk

Message Posted:
21/10/2007 16:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 8 in Discussion

hi dodger and mcsteviet

thank you for your kind comments!!!

mcstevet you are right some of the people do need to know some of these basic things i pass on (could get more in-depth but one step at a time!!!! l.o.l)

im just happy that i can help (a bit) anyone to wise them up on the country we all love even thou it sometime hurts i.e red tape-timing-property problems even thou its thru the internet and such websites like this forum prob best on the net for no nonsense, true fact, non biased issues on north cyprus

like i said before long live cyprus44 and lets hope this dont get shut down also (izzet the owner and administrator being away in the army)

regards

ukturk

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.