North Cyprus Tourist Board - Pearls Contribution to Charity
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Pearls Contribution to Charity

Pearls Contribution to Charity

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

magicart

Message Posted:
17/10/2011 08:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 10 in Discussion

Just to say a big thank you to everyone who supported the charity event held last Friday at the China Gardens.The event was in aid of "The Kemal Foudation for Children with Leukaemia" and 675 lire was raised.

A special thanks to Pearl who give their time FREELY as they continue to raise sustantial sums of money for the Kemal Foundation.

Pearls next gig will take place on Friday 21st October at the Kings Bar-Esentepe and they also plan to hold more gigs durig the winter so watch this space.

Well done Pearl and again our thanks to those who continue to support this fantastic charity.

Washerman

Message Posted:
17/10/2011 09:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 10 in Discussion

Yes, the audience were absolutely brilliant on Friday night - it makes the band's part of the job very easy when the audience get involved like they did.

Unfortunately, the amount raised was lower than usual because the team's chief raffle ticket seller was unable to attend and therefore, a raffle couldn't be done, but a big thanks to the audience and the China Garden for the amount raised - it's still brilliant and every penny is already on it's way to the charity.

Thanks to Gavin too who sang a couple of numbers with us without any rehearsal - he was greeeeeeeat !

Looking forward to this Friday at the King's Bar - Paul the owner, will be up for doing a few numbers with us - anyone else ?

Can someone keep this at the top - I have got to go out. Paul, post the details for Friday night and thanks in advance, for your continued support !

We hope to see another good 100+ crowd - here's hoping !

Deniz1

Message Posted:
17/10/2011 14:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 10 in Discussion

Back to the top.

chrism

Message Posted:
17/10/2011 16:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 10 in Discussion

Washerman, dont forget we need to organise a date for "The Old Mill" in Ozankoy and this will get the posting back to the top,

magicart

Message Posted:
17/10/2011 17:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 10 in Discussion

Chrism,

I am still waiting for you to return my call in order to arrange the event.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Art

MaureenF

Message Posted:
18/10/2011 20:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 10 in Discussion

Mg 2 Hi Paul

Maureen and Pete representing The Kemal Saracoglu Foundation will be there to suport you and enjoy your music as always. lt is a long way out for us but always worth it. We enjoyed the last one at the Kings Bar and had a good meal so l hope there will be many more people who come for the first time to enjoy the evening.

See you all on Friday.

Maureen

nurseawful

Message Posted:
18/10/2011 20:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 10 in Discussion

And on behalf of the other fundraisers / good causes you have raised money for Thank You. I know most of the money goes for the kiddies charity but you do so much for others as well including the West side Defib fund.

Chris

Washerman

Message Posted:
18/10/2011 23:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 10 in Discussion

Thank you to one and all.

I am sure that everyone realises that this is a team effort with all concerned working hard and providing their time without cost or, expense.

BUT without the audience, none of this would be possible so, let's hope that we get another fantastic turn-out at King's Bar on Friday night.

Paul and his staff work so hard on these special nights and really enter into the spirit of things - thanks to Paul and Kings Bar and all the other venues that have hosted one of our Charity Fundraising gigs

We are going to continue right through the winter months so, keep a look out for announcements

Well done to everyone concerned !

Let me see if I can find the details for Friday night and I will post them in this thread

chrism

Message Posted:
19/10/2011 11:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 10 in Discussion

Hi Magicart, apologies we have been maxed out with the Rugby and Brian having to return to England to bury his brother,

Please post your number or ring me again, thanks

magicart

Message Posted:
20/10/2011 08:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 10 in Discussion

Hi Chrism,

Will call you today.

Art

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.