North Cyprus Tourist Board - Border Crossing re been through N cyprus can you go through S cyprus
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Border Crossing re been through N cyprus can you go through S cyprus

Border Crossing re been through N cyprus can you go through S cyprus

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Cyprus Border Crossings

» See All Threads on Cyprus Border Crossings

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

suzysue

Message Posted:
17/10/2011 11:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

I recently went on a holiday with a package company to N cyprus and landed as per ususal in Dalamain then Ercan but I would like to go back again but this time arrange it myself directly booking hotel and flights and therefore would go to Larnaca and get a taxi. But I have my passport already stamped from entry this year into N Cyprus, will this cause an issue at the border in allowing me through? would I need to always go back through Ercan until I get a new Passport?

erolz

Message Posted:
17/10/2011 11:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

suzysue if you are an EU citizen and you have a prior entry and exit stamp into and out of the TRNC, then there is no problem subsequently flying into the RoC and then crossing into the TRNC via the green line.

You may get problems if you enter one way and exit another, as each side will not recognise the exit stamp of the other and may consider therefore you have entered but never left again, if you see what I mean.

suzysue

Message Posted:
19/10/2011 19:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

many thanks for this much appreciated

Perry

Message Posted:
19/10/2011 19:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

I had a TRNC stamp in my passport from a few years ago. Now use the Larnaca route many times and have never had an issue.

sylvie

Message Posted:
20/10/2011 10:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

erolz : it is not a problem i did experience it going to turkey coming back and living through the south - as long as you show the same document ID european card or passeport -

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.