North Cyprus Tourist Board - North Cyprus Wedding
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > North Cyprus Wedding

North Cyprus Wedding

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

» See all North Cyprus Weddings threads posted so far

stevie-d

Message Posted:
23/10/2011 21:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 10 in Discussion

Is there a company in North Cyprus who can arrange a wedding, paperwork minister the whole thing I have friends who have asked me to look into it. I suggested The Kybel in Bellapais ( excuse spelling ) for the reception.

stevie-d

Marion

Message Posted:
23/10/2011 21:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 10 in Discussion

In answer to your question there are several wedding planner who do all that you require. the Kybele is one of the most popular venues for reception. But just one thing, when you say 'wedding;' it is very difficult to have an actual wedding in the church here - normally a blessing. And although i c ould give more details, you are better off contacting a weddingplanner. One is at the top of this page, Vashti Surya[=Harrell, and then there is Teresa, Carol, jade, claire and many others. Suggest you either google search and find them all, take a look at their web pages and then contact them. Or if you want I can give fuller details . But do tell your friends, it is definitely possible, and a planner will give them all the details they need to know. and it is a very romantic place topledge love - after all it is The Island of Love.

philbailey

Message Posted:
23/10/2011 21:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 10 in Discussion

cyprusdreamweddings.com

seems the most popular

stevie-d

Message Posted:
23/10/2011 21:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 10 in Discussion

Thank you both for the speedy reply.

stevie-d

flightholiday

Message Posted:
23/10/2011 22:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 10 in Discussion

Stephen Msg 1 - have a look at http://www.weddingsnorthcyprus.com it is Teresa's site and she was the one who along side Marion arranged the recent wedding (much publicized on Cyprus 44) for the bride who has all sorts of problems with cancer. My respect goes to those who help first and look at the money second (I don't think either took anything for their services). Nice place for a reception but always worth asking the planner as sometimes they have something special up their sleeves.

Marion

Message Posted:
23/10/2011 22:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 10 in Discussion

Nice suggestion Phil, but they are in the south at Paphos. So back to square one Stevie-d. Keep investigating! I think it would help the planners to know just what the ocuple have in mind . church.civil. time of year also makes a difference on venue. But unless you want to do it independently, talk to a wedding planner. if you want to do it independetly (or the person involved does_) then there are ways of finding the answers, but really you need someone over here who is prepared to do the donkey work.

flightholiday

Message Posted:
23/10/2011 22:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 10 in Discussion

Marion "Ann R" Msg 6 - Wise words.

Biggles

Message Posted:
23/10/2011 22:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 10 in Discussion

I can help you to have a church or civil wedding in the north or a civil wedding on the south side, none of them is too much of a problem. I am in the UK at present promoting weddings, but please email me.

info@cyprus-weddings.net

or

info@northcyprusweddings.net

I look forward to hearing from you.

stevie-d

Message Posted:
23/10/2011 22:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 10 in Discussion

Thank you all for the suggestions, websites and the words of wisdom. C44 is the place for answers.

stevie-d

Cazleo

Message Posted:
24/10/2011 11:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 10 in Discussion

Hi Stevie-d

Try http://www.myweddingcyprus.com they can help with all the paperwork and organising of the special day.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.