North Cyprus Tourist Board - For Sale, 2 Bed Apartment, Crystal Bay Marina, North Cyprus £45,000
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > For Sale, 2 Bed Apartment, Crystal Bay Marina, North Cyprus £45,000

For Sale, 2 Bed Apartment, Crystal Bay Marina, North Cyprus £45,000

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read Crystal Bay Villas North Cyprus property review

» Read about Port Cyprium Marina

» See all marina related threads in North Cyprus

» Read Port Cyprium Village property review

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

NJSmith

Message Posted:
31/10/2011 15:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 1 in Discussion

I have a beautiful furnished and air conditioned Garden apartment on the Crystal Bay Marina Site which is in Kucuk Erenkoy bordering Esentepe which is about half an hour outside Kyrenia towards Famagusta, we get good rental and it is a fully managed site , if anyone would like to go and have a look the site management is done by an English Couple who live on site they are really nice and helpful and sort everything out, I can arrange it no bother.

The details of the apartment is listed on International Property Swap, (Reference 350 Garden Apartments) price listed is for unfurnished, mine is fully furnished with white goods and air conditioning

cut and paste this link into your browser

http://www.internationalpropertyswap.com/Properties/PropertiesList.php?pricerange=100&r%5B%5D=128&proplist=&search=Search

I am looking for a quick sale and paid over £61K all in, contact me on nsmith@compac.co.uk if interested

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.