North Cyprus Tourist Board - Please help!!
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Please help!!

Please help!!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

Wiser

Message Posted:
26/11/2008 13:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Some friends of mine bought a jeep from an English couple 2 months ago called Paul and Dawn Harkin who have since moved back to England. My friends went to register the jeep in their name and were told that they require the signiture and passport details of the previous owners. Does anyone know of anyway we can contact the Harkins to get the necessary info to register the vehicle? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

joandjelly

Message Posted:
26/11/2008 13:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Where do they live? It might help in case people know Paul and Dawn but not their surname. For info, we bought a car from someone who was in the UK at the time. We got a copy of the passport but we didn't need their signature so it's worth checking if this is still correct.

Wiser

Message Posted:
26/11/2008 13:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Thanks Joandjelly. My friends live in Alsacak but I beleive Paul and Dawn lived in Lapta or Karsiyaka. Apparently they had a daughter who went to Sunny Lane school. My friends have not even got passport details. Being new to the Island they were not aware what was needed and the previous owners said that they needed to only fill out the form and register the car!!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.