North Cyprus Tourist Board - Tatlisu entertainment
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Tatlisu entertainment

Tatlisu entertainment

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

sunnyday

Message Posted:
26/11/2008 14:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

On this Friday 28th there is a karaoke evening at Ciflikduzu restaurant. This is on the road from Tatlisu towards Kaplica. The cost is 15YTL, including food, first drink & transport from the Tatlisu area.

Even if you don't sing, it will be a good evening with plenty of good singers & a roaring log fire.

Also on Saturday 6th of December there is a karaoke evening at Stevie's Bar on the Sweetwater estate at Kucuk Erenkoy. That costs 18ytl for chilli con carne or fish & chips,plus icream. Again an entertaining evening is guaranteed.

Pipie

Message Posted:
26/11/2008 15:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

Hi sunnyday re ciflikduza restaurant is this on the coastal road ? not sure where it is ? can you direct me form the little petrol station please ?

negativenick

Message Posted:
26/11/2008 15:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

The mind boggles !! - I'd rather stop in and have a helping of Dodgy Turk...

And i wondered why they say "West is best"

Nick

batterboy58

Message Posted:
26/11/2008 17:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

Hi Suunyday

I believe we met you and your group a couple of weeks ago at Ciftlikduzu one afternoon, although unfortunately we will not be in NC for your two dates on this occasion, we will be out again in Jan and will look out for your Karaoke evenings then.

Stevies Bar is at Tatlisu Sweet Homes by the way not Sweetwater.

Good luck with you Karaoke evenings as if I am right you are raising money for the Tatlisu nursery school, so its all for a good cause.

Ciflikduzu for those who don't know is on the new unfinished road between Tatlisu and Kaplica. Straight on at the petrol station.

John

sunnyday

Message Posted:
27/11/2008 15:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

Hi John,

It must have been our neighbours that you met at Ciflikduzu. I'm not sure if they are doing anything for the school at the karoke evening. They have been raising money over the last few months to paint the classrooms in the school & then buy new desks. The painting starts in a week, during the Bayram holiday.

Will let you know if there is anything on in January.

Pipie - if you book for tomorrow (0533 8432299), there is a bus going round picking up people in Tatlisu area.

Pipie

Message Posted:
27/11/2008 15:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

Hi Sunnyday we are not in Tatlisu at present , but i will pass info on to friends who are there , but i still do not know exactly where the restaurant is , please can you explain in detail . Cheers .

sunnyday

Message Posted:
28/11/2008 10:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

Pipie,

from the petrol station, you turn left down past Aliye shop, follow the road road round to the right, past Yaman resturant & then keep straight on. The old road joins on with the new unmade road & the restaurant is about a mile along that road. They have a farm on the left & the restaurant is on the right hand side.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.