North Cyprus Tourist Board - Austria1 England1 (not a football score)
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Austria1 England1 (not a football score)

Austria1 England1 (not a football score)

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Book North Cyprus Hotels Online: Secure & Easy

Coachie

Message Posted:
26/11/2008 17:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

It has just been anounced that an English father has been given 25 life sentances for repeatedly raping his 2 daughters over the last 25 years.He made both of the girls pregnant 19 times and there were 9 children born between them.I have to say that I cannot find words to describe what I would like to do to that sub-human being,perhaps some in the prison where he will spend his time will do it for me.Needless to say the normal investigations are going as to why it was not spotted at an earlier time.My answer.It is the easiest job to get in this country without any practical experience of family life.Most ofthese so called social experts are newly qualified college kids in there first job sent out to investigate a problem and report back to a superior who has probably got 6months more time under there belt and pushes it under the in tray cos they dont want torock the boat for themselves.If you think I am a bit bitter about these social workers your dead right ,having had dealings with t

Lilli

Message Posted:
27/11/2008 19:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

coachie he should be put in a womans prison and the inmates given a little tete a tete with him for an hour or so, after reading the baby p events you wonder how dont you in this day and age HOW THE HELL can it happen and they want to give the mother a new identity yeah right let the world see her for what she is not spend thousands analaysing her, let her loose with woman in prison torn away from thie children for whateve reason.

Turtle

Message Posted:
27/11/2008 19:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Why are the names of Baby "P"s mother and her boyfriend kept secret ?

I had a text the other day naming these scum bags and was asked to circulate the names but why are the press gagged when they have been found guilty

I dont understand ?

Coachie

Message Posted:
27/11/2008 19:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

turtle..Pass on that one,same applies to the barstool in my post...

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.