North Cyprus Tourist Board - Multimax slow internet and vpn down for maintenance!
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Multimax slow internet and vpn down for maintenance!

Multimax slow internet and vpn down for maintenance!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» North Cyprus Property Management Tips

» See all North Cyprus Property Management related threads

» All threads about Internet issues in North Cyprus

» Computers & Internet on Cyprus44 Business Directory

kbasat

Message Posted:
06/11/2011 22:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Hello everyone,

We have been experiencing slow internet from the TTnet side for the past few days. In order to identify and solve this mysterious problem, we have been asked by the ttnet officials to bring our network configuration to a bare minimum.

We are working on the problem from both sides and hopefully solve the problem soon. During which time, the automatic vpn will be down.

In the meantime, you can still benefit from our free full fledged vpn. http://www.cyprus44.com/forums/75479.asp .

Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.

Kemal

Donaldson

Message Posted:
07/11/2011 01:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Good grief!

This must be the first time I've ever seen an ISP telling us they have problems before the whingeing started. Kemal, you are a breath of fresh air to the internet market in the TRNC.

Mutlu Bayramlar!

Cazleo

Message Posted:
07/11/2011 08:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Ditto to Donaldson's post!

Thanks for the update Kemal, we have been having huge problems with watching and downloading TV and I was going to call you today to see what is going on. Please do continue to keep us up-to-date as it will stop us hassling you while you are trying to sort things out.

A little bit of communication is all it takes, well done Kemal for doing that.

kbasat

Message Posted:
07/11/2011 20:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Thanks for kind words.

I have been struggling with TTnet in Turkey for the past 4 days with this problem, we have conducted 100 different tests while they kept insisting that 'there is no problem on their end'. We have now identified the problem for them, and waiting for them to permanently fix it.

We really try hard not to not keep our customers in the dark for any situation, and try a wide range of communication methods (sms, email, forums, all of which way less time consuming and less expensive that speaking to all customers over the phone one by one), its good to hear that people are appreciating our efforts.

By the time I have finished this message, I had several call exchanges with ttnet and now we have all the problems fixed, including slow internet problem. Transparent vpn is also back online.

Please let us know if you are still having issues with anything. 0392 444 6629

Kemal

Cazleo

Message Posted:
08/11/2011 11:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Hi Kemal,

While the internet connection seems much better, we are still experiencing considerable peaks and troughs in download, is this an isolated problem or is a consistant download speed not possible?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.