North Cyprus Tourist Board - Theft of various items in Ozankoy
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Theft of various items in Ozankoy

Theft of various items in Ozankoy

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

chrisrich

Message Posted:
09/11/2011 16:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

We have a house in Ozankoy. We returned to our home after a brief trip away to find our large outside umbrella missing, the base has been left. Previously we have also had two large green bins disappear. Are we the only ones ?, does anyone have any information that could help us find the person or persons who feels they have a right to take other people property.

AlsancakJack

Message Posted:
09/11/2011 17:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Erm maybe the wind had something to do with it. I know that I have had to retrieve two of our umbrellas that disappeared into our neighbors olive grove and if they had not asked us whether they were ours we would probably have never ever seen them again. Same with our bins, if we have windy night then god knows where they will eventually end up.

Jonesy299

Message Posted:
09/11/2011 18:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

I always remove temptation / wind damage by bringing my brollies, outsoide furniture indoors if going away. Bit more difficult with the bins I guess...

Another trick I use is to paint my house number on my bins and permanent ink mark my garden furniture - it won't prevent theft but may make them less attractive for an opportunist?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.