North Cyprus Tourist Board - Best places to buy childrens Xmas/Birthday presents in the North
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Best places to buy childrens Xmas/Birthday presents in the North

Best places to buy childrens Xmas/Birthday presents in the North

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

wesley

Message Posted:
13/11/2011 13:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Help!!! First year living in Cyprus, daughter's seventh Birthday and first Xmas over here and we just cannot find any shops with a good selection of toys/clothes to buy. Cannot get over to the South, so any suggestions for shops/markets etc in the North would be great.

Thanks

Bambi

Message Posted:
13/11/2011 13:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Hi Wesley

I have a selection of girls puzzles for sale there is a picture in the for sale part of the forum.

Bambi

Becky123

Message Posted:
13/11/2011 20:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Hi im new here too with young kids and a friend kindly showed me a few toy shops around kyrenia - there is a small one but its quite good its as you come into kyrenia from the bypass you go down to roundabout (one with large screen by it) and turn right keep going and there is one on yr left after pet shop - sorry cannot remember name, but its also opposite a bedding shop. The prices were roughly same as retail uk prices but you dont get the offers that you may get in UK - i bought a furreal interactive puppy which retails at £70 and was 208tl in there so not much difference - hope that helps - and perhaps someone else can offer better directions!!! i will try to explain better if needed.

Becky

wesley

Message Posted:
15/11/2011 16:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Hi,

thanks Bambi, unfortunately tried jigsaws and puzzles previously and she just didn't play with them.

Becky, many thanks, directions are fine and will take a trip there to see what we can buy.

Thanks for the replies.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.