North Cyprus Tourist Board - Are your Lapta water bills inconsistent?
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Are your Lapta water bills inconsistent?

Are your Lapta water bills inconsistent?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Additional Costs in North Cyprus

» Read about Lapta town

siggyyyy

Message Posted:
18/11/2011 14:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

I just wondered if anyone was experiencing inconsisitency in there usage of water as my bills show low tonage(Tuketim) on some months and then extremly high tonage on other months . I have made sure i have no leaks.

One month shows 32 tons.

Another person I know has had one with 82 tons showing when there water has been switched off and no one is living in the property and the next month 0 ton as it should be.

Also (Su Bakiye) (Late payment fee) has been added when the bills have been paid on time on time.

Also the cleaning seems to be appearing every month now so my bills are increasing.

I know every other month should be slightly higher but can't seem to get any consistenly reasonable bills over the past few months.

Jovial_John

Message Posted:
18/11/2011 15:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

Another trick Lapta have introduced recently is the increased charges when no water meter is installed.

I have a neighbour and also a friend in another part of Lapta who both only visit once per year so they asked Lapta to remove the water meter and in consequence they only paid rates - not water, not street lights & not rubbish removal. But Lapta have now decided that only the water charge will be omitted if no meter is installed and this represents quite an increase over 12 months.

Quite what the justification is for charging for street lights (which we haven't got anyway) or rubbish removal (which they anyway won't collect because they say our road is too rough for the rubbish cart) when the 2 houses are unoccupied I do not know.

Jefferson

Message Posted:
18/11/2011 16:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

Not had a problem with billing or usage.

decanddyl

Message Posted:
18/11/2011 16:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

The other inconsistency is that they bill you for the monthly allowance which you don't get even if you are permanent residents. I suppose they have to make up the budget shortfall from some source.

siggyyyy

Message Posted:
26/11/2011 18:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

back to the top please

TopTen

Message Posted:
27/11/2011 13:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

If we don't go over 10 ton of water used, our bills are 14.67 tl one month and 32.09 tl the alternate month only ever increase if we use more.

kevnmax

Message Posted:
27/11/2011 14:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

mines the same as msg6

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.