North Cyprus Tourist Board - Restaurant owners North Cyprus !!
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Restaurant owners North Cyprus !!

Restaurant owners North Cyprus !!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All North Cyprus Restaurant threads posted so far

» Kyrenia Restaurants

» Famagusta Restaurants

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

Pipie

Message Posted:
20/11/2011 10:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 9 in Discussion

Restaurant owners

Please can you offer a choice of home made chips and fresh veg on your menu, we now find we have to ask ''do you serve fresh veg and home made chips more more in the restaurants we visit.

cannot stand frozen chips/veg !! yuk

Anyone else feel the same ?

hodgeliz

Message Posted:
20/11/2011 10:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 9 in Discussion

You should stop visiting them then, all of the restaurants we go to serve fresh yummy homemade chips, the ones that dont we give a body swerve to, simples and if everybody did that those that dont would soon get the message, of course 'we' dont eat in the 'class' restaurants you are always on about pipie maybe thats the diffrence ;)

theparson

Message Posted:
20/11/2011 12:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 9 in Discussion

I brought the subject up about fresh veg in restraurants a few months back, and got xxxxed off for being petty minded.

I have (up to now) kept my opinions to myself on the subject, BUT still continue to drive past the lazy establishments with their freezers full of frozen sprouts.

Hodgeliz.....can you let us all know the ones that serve fresh veg please.

dougskud

Message Posted:
20/11/2011 13:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 9 in Discussion

Re the two previous posts

No. 1. You worry me. We have been eating in a variety of restaurants over the last twenty years and have never had a problem. Your solution is simple, ask before you confirm your order and if the answer is not to your liking, leave and take your hard earned money to a restaurant that provided the quality of food you enjoy.

No2. In my experience the "perceived quality/ prices " have little or nothing to do with the quality of food and service provided.

Examples of what I consider top restaurants providing real chips,fresh veg/salads are at sensible prices are:

Erols

China Garden

Liasons

Secret Terrace

Archway

Ambiance

Molly's

NO.14

Grapevine

and many many more

Doug

Earlybird

Message Posted:
20/11/2011 13:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 9 in Discussion

Yes please, fresh veg and NOT frozen chips. I don't go back if they have frozen chips but when I queried it once I was told "The Brits like frozen chips". Well, I don't!

hodgeliz

Message Posted:
20/11/2011 16:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 9 in Discussion

Message 3 if you need my guidance then OK try the Antique at Esentepe, Tony would never dream of serving frozen chips/veg, is that enough for you - this board is getting to be the pits - honestly - get out and get real !

Dougskud I personally have never had anything other than 'fresh salads' here, perhaps your experiences have been different.

And as has been said on here so many times if not happy vote with your feet - or dont post drivel just to see your name up in lights on 44

Pipie

Message Posted:
20/11/2011 19:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 9 in Discussion

Any good customer focussed restaurant owner in my view would take note of our requests the parson Earlybird and many more folk out there.

I do feel that some restaurants are starting to be complacent in there attitude. Wonder how long these establishments will last ??

dougskud

Thanks for recommendations most of which we have visited, good to see these restaurants are still rated .

cornish

Message Posted:
22/11/2011 17:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 9 in Discussion

The Abbey Bell Tower, Bellapais.

We dont serve frozen, chips or vegetables and attempt to make most things fresh on the day and in fairness, many other restaurants are the same...,

Pipie

Message Posted:
22/11/2011 17:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 9 in Discussion

cornish.

I am pleased to see that the Abbey Bell tower continues to serve fresh fresh veg/chips, and we have always enjoyed eating at the Abbey Bell tower !!

However some restauarants are serving frozen veg/chips, hence my post !!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.