North Cyprus Tourist Board - Advice needed - setting up a business in North Cyprus
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Advice needed - setting up a business in North Cyprus

Advice needed - setting up a business in North Cyprus

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

cyp1966

Message Posted:
20/11/2011 11:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

Planning on setting up as a physical therapist (sole trader) in the medical/healthcare sector in North Cyprus. Interested to find out where I need to go to apply for the permission? what the procedures are? and any advice and guidance gratefully appreciated.

rosylee

Message Posted:
20/11/2011 12:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

FIND AN HONEST ACCOUNTANT AND HE/SHE WILL TAKE YOU THROUGH ALL THE REQUIREMENTS AND DEPARTMENTS.

I HOPE YOU HAVE A BOTTOMLESS BANK ACCOUNT !!! IT IS NOT CHEAP TO SET UP A COMPANY.

GOOD LUCK & GOOD WISHES

JANET & FAMILY (MR FLY TRNC REG No MS 9846) TEL 0533 880 94 90 if you need to chat

theparson

Message Posted:
20/11/2011 12:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

If you never dealt with officialdom in the TRNC then what you need more than a bottomless bank account is patience (and patients of course), and lots of it\them.

Good luck.

Susanna

Message Posted:
20/11/2011 13:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

I t may be challenging to set up the business in the health sector as they want you to be affiliated with a doctor and do hours at a hospital as well. Do engage a lawyer who will fill you in with all details regarding the business setup in your profession. Unless you choose to have a Cypriot director for your company, yes, the pockets must be BIG, loaded with your or someone elses money min. two weeks... Good luck!

stevie

Message Posted:
20/11/2011 15:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

hi patric i have a limited company that i set up and i have a good accountant that did all the work,

give us a call if i can help

0533 849 47 44

Stevies restaurant kucuk-Erenkoy

cyp1966

Message Posted:
21/11/2011 12:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

Thanks everybody for the information. Stevie I will call you to get the accountants number. Regards

Pippie

Message Posted:
21/11/2011 18:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

If you're needing to bring in any products for your business you will need permission. It might be worth you having a trip in to Nicosia to the Health Ministry (opposite Rental Car place - think it's called either A1 or Sun Rentacar). The person I've spoken with a number of times in there is called Özlem, she's just come back from maternity and speaks reasonable English. Although she is not in the pharmaceutical section she might be able to give you some advice/point you in the right direction.

Good luck.

Stevie's offer to put you in touch with a good accountant will be vital to your setting up successfully.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.