North Cyprus Tourist Board - Hotels
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Hotels

Hotels

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Book North Cyprus Hotels Online: Secure & Easy

albie

Message Posted:
01/12/2008 10:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Hi Everybody,

Can anybody give me the name of a good hotel based around Famagusta/Bogaz and another in Kyrenia - ideally close to the centres and the beach,

Thanks,

Albie

Harold2555

Message Posted:
01/12/2008 10:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Hi Albie

For Famagusta / Bogaz you have the Salamis Conti, Longbeach, Bogaz Hotel to name three. There are others but it depends what you are looking for and when. There are others further up the Karpaz

Paul

rocky

Message Posted:
01/12/2008 11:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

albie...what is a good hotel? it depends on who is assessing it and their own standards. Such as what is a good resturant? often depends who is posting. may be the owner, a friend or a relative. Some people like burgers and chips and would judge a restuarant serving large portion of chips es excellent so threads like this can be a waste of time unless you know the person responding and can rely on that post.

PIPIE

Message Posted:
01/12/2008 11:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Hi abie . Click on hotels at the bottom of the page for all info .

ozwozz86

Message Posted:
01/12/2008 16:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Hi Albie,

I'm writing from the Mountain View Hotel. We are based just on the outskirts of Kyrenia, and are a short walk from the local beach. As Rocky rightly stated, it depends on how you define a good hotel, but if it is a warm family friendly hotel you are after, we would be a good place for you to stay. We have one and two-bedroom villas(preferably for the summer months), and hotel rooms.

We moved out here five years ago from Crystal Palace, South East London to take control of the hotel full time. For further information, please email us at mountainviewcyprus@hotmail.com or visit our webpage, http://www.mountainviewcyprus.com.

Kind regards,

Sue

Owner

CJtill

Message Posted:
01/12/2008 16:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

There is, or was a hotel being built a couple of years ago called Skyline which I believe is in Bogaz, though I am not sure if it is complete yet

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.