North Cyprus Tourist Board - Planning permission - plans can one see them
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Planning permission - plans can one see them

Planning permission - plans can one see them

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Residence Permits

» Read about Work Permits

snd1966

Message Posted:
25/11/2011 19:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Is there within the land registry office where Jo Bloggs can find out what is being built or is the only way through an advocate. At this stage we just want to see plans of what they have permission to build and whether it afffects our house or have i got my english head on

snd1966

Message Posted:
26/11/2011 07:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Oh dear and there was me thinking sign of the lamp post, (this was the remove tanks, knock down walls, have blocks delivered) pop in to the land or district office, see the plans. (the owners say they have permission but this is cyprus and the district office say they can not go up over two floors) Oh they have permission to build a six floor extension ok i will get my advocate onto it (they want £1,000 just to inform one what is happening and to me that's a case of seeing the plans), injunctions etc (at least another 1,500 well understood, its court etc) or oh they are putting a bedroom up - no worries i will not waste time or money as they have been granted the correct permissions.

snd1966

Message Posted:
11/12/2011 08:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

After going to the Girne District Office I have been advised no building in the area can be extended more than three storeys unfortunately their lower floor maybe classed as the old animal storage as it does not run the full foot print of the house. If there is a way one can see the plans (if any) I would be grateful for any advice on this matter. Surely somewhere there must be an office. At this stage i just want to know what they are building

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.