North Cyprus Tourist Board - Recording Studio/Band Workshop Mondays !
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Recording Studio/Band Workshop Mondays !

Recording Studio/Band Workshop Mondays !

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

snakes

Message Posted:
27/11/2011 17:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

Not only are "would be singers and musicians" having an interesting, fun time, at the studio, playing and singing in a "private concert" situation, we have been able to help some acheive goals only previously talked about. Our unique facilities are open to all who would like to put their talents and musical attributes on disc for prosperity. Whatever you play or dont play yet but would like to join in with a friendly and helpful bunch of people please feel free to come along !!! please e mail me for more details bizarre.guitar@yahoo.co.uk regards Barry

AlsancakJack

Message Posted:
27/11/2011 20:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

Hi Barry

I endorse this workshop 100 % and in the two visits I have made it has made me realize that working with other musicians does open up all sorts of musical scenarios. First of all it has given me a lot more confidence in my playing and also with the help of others at the workshop I have embarked on another musical path which before I was struggling to get to grips with. Barry thank you for your ongoing commitment to this project and will see you at 3pm for a 1 to 1 mentoring session.

AJ

snakes

Message Posted:
28/11/2011 09:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

Hello AJ, thanks for your positive comments, its very rewarding to see all different styles of musicians/novices and some total beginners, enjoying their time in the studio. It has built confidences, and in some cases surprised the participants just how good they can sound. We have even fixed broken instruments !!! Lets hope we all keep it going and remind everyone that it is open to all.We have a comprehensive range of equipment for those who have left theirs behind so no excuses ha ha ! regards Barry

martinD41

Message Posted:
28/11/2011 09:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

Msg 2 Ditto.... thanks Barry, see you at 4pm...

ozankoymum

Message Posted:
28/11/2011 10:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

Wonderful Stuff, my Mark has just started learning guitar so Im sure he will be very interested. I will tell him to email you.

snakes

Message Posted:
28/11/2011 10:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

Message 4 Rob, thanks see you later dont forget your words ha ha !!!!

Message 5 Ozankoymum, everyone's welcome thanks !! regards barry

snakes

Message Posted:
28/11/2011 21:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

A big thanks to all again and what a sound !!!! Andy that sax made a great difference to all the "twanging" well done also to Dave great slide you're clearly getting there ! Rob some vocal warm-ups perhaps or "string" ha ha ??? All in all a great session see ya soon regards Barry

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.