North Cyprus Tourist Board - where to try on wedding dresses?
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > where to try on wedding dresses?

where to try on wedding dresses?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See all North Cyprus Weddings threads posted so far

greenbeans

Message Posted:
29/11/2011 09:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 9 in Discussion

Morning everyone!

My friend who lives here is getting married in TRNC next year. She is missing home a little, especially with the upcoming wedding. I wanted to help her start looking for a wedding dress in the hopes that it will cheer her up and give her the bride-to-be boost that she needs!

Can anyone point me in the direction of where to start looking for wedding dresses in North Cyprus? Ideally i would like to be able to take her to a few different places to try on dresses, just like we would have done back home. Make a wee afternoon of it. I would greatly appreciate any ideas or info! Kyrenia area if possible, but prepared to take a wee trip to Nicosia/Lefcosia if there is more choice there!

Thanks so much!

xxx

the

Teresa

Message Posted:
29/11/2011 09:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 9 in Discussion

Greenbeans The wedding fair at Cratos hotel starts this thursday at 6pm, there you will find everything you could possibly need for a wedding. Come along and say hello, i will be on the Chicago hair club stand if you need any wedding planning information.

Jkell

Message Posted:
29/11/2011 09:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 9 in Discussion

Hi ! Cratos wedding fair will be perfect !!

p.s are you still looking for a toddler group ?

do you have an email address ?

Thanking you

turkan

Message Posted:
29/11/2011 10:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 9 in Discussion

if you need a belly dancer 0548 880 1952

vee123

Message Posted:
29/11/2011 11:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 9 in Discussion

hı. ı have a weddıng dress for sale. have had it professionally dry cleaned, its packed away in a box the dry cleaners box. Not sure if you are interested, but it is a strapless bodice type dress in white, with beads on the bodice part. İt is a merangue dress, with a train. havent got the hoop, but you should be able to get one of those in a wedding shop. It ıs immaculate.It ıs just sitting ın a box in my bedroom taking up room. Let me know ıf you are interested and ı can send you pictures. İ am open to offers.

greenbeans

Message Posted:
29/11/2011 13:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 9 in Discussion

Theresa - Wedding fair in Cratos sounds great! Just what we are looking for! I will round up the girls and see you there on Thursday!!!

JKell - yes i found a toddler group - we meet at Cheshire Homes on a Wed at 2:30pm - all welcome! Really nice mix of mums, dads and kids! My email is emma-louisescott@hotmail.co.uk if you need it!

Vee123 - thank you for the offer - i will pass on your info to the bride-to-be!

Exciting stuff! Wish i could get married again.... hmmm.... now there is a thought....!!!! LOL! xxx

Jkell

Message Posted:
29/11/2011 14:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 9 in Discussion

emailed and added on fb x

maria1

Message Posted:
29/11/2011 14:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 9 in Discussion

If you really want a fantastic designer then you must visit Oya at Gardenia. Oya's shop GARDENIA is located in Karakum next to Laconic and the DVD store. Gardenia have in stock a fantastic collection of wedding dresses, brides maids and evening gowns. Oya uses best quality material and extras such as swarovski jewels and beading.

Sandra

greenbeans

Message Posted:
29/11/2011 15:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 9 in Discussion

Oya sounds amazing! definately on the list! Thanks so much for the tip! xxx

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.