North Cyprus Tourist Board - MIDSUMMER HOUSE RESTAURANT 1/2 price food promoion during December
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > MIDSUMMER HOUSE RESTAURANT 1/2 price food promoion during December

MIDSUMMER HOUSE RESTAURANT 1/2 price food promoion during December

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All North Cyprus Restaurant threads posted so far

» Kyrenia Restaurants

» Famagusta Restaurants

erdin

Message Posted:
02/12/2011 10:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 8 in Discussion

We've extended our half price offer on our food menu during December.Promotion is available for lunch or dinner on Wednesdays and also Saturdays ( with live music ) .

You must mention Cyprus 44 to qualify for this promotion when paying your bill.

Bookings: 0533 8762828

http://www.themidsummerhouse.com

ozankoymum

Message Posted:
02/12/2011 11:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 8 in Discussion

Hello Erdin, please book me a table for 4 for Saturday at 8.30 please, cant miss out on this fab offer.

Becky x

dougskud

Message Posted:
02/12/2011 11:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 8 in Discussion

Hi Everyone when eating at this restaurant we have always had an excellent and enjoyable meal.

I do however hate this type of offer as in my opinion it de-values the image of the restaurant as well as creating the opportunity of bad feeling.

For example,

if an offer were for a free bottle of Angora, the offer can easily be measured and be seen to be as offered in the advert.

How do you measure the value for 50% of a plate of food?

For example if a Filet steak is advertised on the menu at 40TL one would expect to pay 20TL to receive the value of the offer. But what if the steak is only 60% of the normal size!!!

This type of offer is always going to create problems, mark my words it will end in tears!

Doug

erdin

Message Posted:
02/12/2011 16:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 8 in Discussion

Thanks for your booking Becky I`ve booked you in for 8.30.

Hi Doug,

Thanks for your comments about our promotional offer.Historically Nov & Dec months are very quiet and boring.Therefore by offering our food menu at half price it does prompt customers old and new taking advantage of this offer and although there is no profit from food sales we make some profit from drinks sales.

Of course we don`t reduce the size of the meal because it is on offer,that would defeat the object.The size of the meals are exactly the same as before.

However,you could have a free bottle of Angora instead of 1/2 price food if you prefer.

By the way I do like your profile picture with your wife taken I believe in our garden.

Regards

Erdin

itsadogslife

Message Posted:
02/12/2011 17:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 8 in Discussion

We had a meal last week that was on 1/2 price day and can say it was the best value meal we have had in our six years here.Would reccomend you try before you comment.

Thank.Erdin.

rowlo

Message Posted:
02/12/2011 19:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 8 in Discussion

would same meal , still be the best value meal in 6 years if not on 1/2 price deal ?

itsadogslife

Message Posted:
02/12/2011 22:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 8 in Discussion

The meals are allways good value.This offer makes it even better.

dougskud

Message Posted:
03/12/2011 12:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 8 in Discussion

Hi Erdin thanks for your response to my post and I do realise how tough it must be on all business at this time, I do hope the offer succeeds.

Yes our photo was shot in your beautiful Gardens, we have many more that we often enjoy watching blown up through our tv.

Regards

Doug

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.