North Cyprus Tourist Board - CAT LOVERS! 3 Beautiful cats needing an URGENT home..Please help
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > CAT LOVERS! 3 Beautiful cats needing an URGENT home..Please help

CAT LOVERS! 3 Beautiful cats needing an URGENT home..Please help

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

becky1

Message Posted:
05/12/2011 16:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

I am moving back to the UK very soon and have been looking after 3 cats that one lady in my complex decided to leave behind when she left for the UK. One is black, another black and white and the last a beautiful long haired fluffy brown/white mix. I am really desperate as i dont want to leave them with no homes. They would make lovely pets and i would be SO grateful if you could take one, two or all of them! Email me on missrapps@hotmail.com or call on 0533 8838850 if you can help! I can send you pictures.

Thank you. Becky

becky1

Message Posted:
06/12/2011 16:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

PLEASE HELP SOMEONE!!

shel56

Message Posted:
20/12/2011 11:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Sorry I can't take them I have 3 I am trying to home to. It's a hard life for a pet here especially when people take them in but think nothing of leaving them when the leave! It was nice of you to take them in. I did the same with the 3 I have I just couldn't leave them to starve but once you feed them they don't leave. I have a plan B for my 3!

Thought I would help keep this at the top. Hope you find someone to take them for you though before you leave.

stellasstar1

Message Posted:
20/12/2011 12:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Good luck with finding them a home. It is not fair to criticize(can't spell it) people who feed strays and leave them. Maybe like me they didn't really want them in the first place, but couldn't just ignore them. I have 5 in my garden that I feed, as well as my own. The garden cats are from a starving mother that had the kittens in my garden and I had to feed her, I couldn't leave her to die, but I wish I had never fed her. They don't have names, I only feed them once a day, so they don't totally rely on me, they are not allowed in the house, but they drive me insane keep coming in the cat flap and pinching my cats expensive food. When I leave this house I will not be taking them with me, as they are not my cats. Unfortunately, too many of us are soft hearted and cannot ignore a starving animal, then we find we are stuck with animals that we really don't want. I look on it that at least I have given them a break in life for a while, and the kittens a good start in life.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.