North Cyprus Tourist Board - For Sale: 1kWh electricity for 36 kurus
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > For Sale: 1kWh electricity for 36 kurus

For Sale: 1kWh electricity for 36 kurus

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All Electricity in North Cyprus and KIBTEK Related Threads posted so far

kibsolar

Message Posted:
05/12/2011 21:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

yes, sure thats an advertisement:

When you invest with kibsolar into a quality 35mē solar PV system, you can yield approx 8700 kWh per year or 87.000kWh in 10 years. (The lifetime of the PV modules are 20-25 years).

At a purchase price of approx 12.000 euro, this comes to an kWh price of 0,14 Eurocent or 34 kurus.

Contact us now, the FIT is on the way....

kibsolar

Message Posted:
06/12/2011 10:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

too big, investment too high? Then have a smaller system!, afraid that the FIT is not coming? There is "something" coming, at least the possibility for everybody to feed electricity into the network, beginning of 2012.

And then it does not matter whether KIBTEK will pay for the electricity you supply or not and how much! Why? Because Kibsolar will design your system exactly the size of your electricity consumption or to your requirements to cut the "most expensive" tariffs, which are as high as 50+ Kurus (at the moment! Are you not afraid that KIBTEK may will be privatised? And even if not.. KIBTEK announced further price hikes)

Special offer for first Cyp44 member to come: 2,76 kWp Canadian Solar Mono modules, Inverter Fronius IG plus 30, fully fitted on roof, VAT included, 6375 Euro.

Ideal for homes or businesses with a monthly electricity consumption higher as 750 kWh during the summer period and 250 kWh during winter.

kibsolar

Message Posted:
12/12/2011 15:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Still the investment too high...?

Kibsolar has another offer for you: 2 PV modules and a microinverter which is installed directly behind the PV modules to convert the DC power into AC power, no DC cabelling needed.

Coming from microinverter, it can be plugged directly to your home and lowers your energy consumption from the grid.

Microinverter comes with 20 years warranty,

Modules with 25 years warranty on output of min 80%,

1150 euro incl VAT.

System can be extended any time, to nearly any size, the perfect start to save costs.

System has a payback of only 4.5 to 5 years and over 20 years this represents a guaranteed 21-25 kurus per kWh.

cyprus40

Message Posted:
16/02/2012 08:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

dear kibsolar, can i have some more info on your microinverter system please.

-how does it work?

-does it work along our grid electric?

-how do i know how electric i am getting from the panels?

-can i expand later?

-can we add batt.to it later?

-what make and model pv and micro inverters we are getting? china or europe?

thank you for your time

Sariev

Message Posted:
16/02/2012 16:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Hi

we are interested in a quote from you but you have not posted contact details, please let me have a telephone number so i can contact you for a quote. Thanks

colly

Message Posted:
18/02/2012 07:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Kibsolar, I really hope that a feed in tariff system comes in to the TRNC. However, until there is such a system I do find the calculations you use misleading. 34 Kurus per kwh might be the correct price per kwh generated but at the present time it should be also stated that the majority of it goes back into the grid so the actual cost to the consumer is much, much more.

It occurs to me that there is a huge market for you at the moment in the commercial sector where they are able to use the electricity they produce, then the calculations used are more meaningful.

Good luck when/if the FIT comes in as I am sure it will have a massive impact on the solar business.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.