North Cyprus Tourist Board - Don't forget you can still cash in on your old gold, even in Cyprus
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Don't forget you can still cash in on your old gold, even in Cyprus

Don't forget you can still cash in on your old gold, even in Cyprus

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

Pippie

Message Posted:
09/12/2011 17:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

I'll be at Chateau Lambousa again tomorrow morning and Pine Bay Market in Karaoğlanoğlü on Sunday morning.

If you're interested in cashing in on your old gold either that you don't wear any more, is now broken, or perhaps is of no more use to your ex(!!), come and see me on one of the markets and I'll make you an offer to buy it from you.

Just look for the person selling the electricals and perfumes.

Pippie

Message Posted:
10/12/2011 20:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Thank you to those people who came to see me today with their bits and pieces of gold.

For anyone wanting to sell their old gold and who missed me today, please come along to Pine Bay Market tomorrow morning, directions as follows: driving from Girne towards Lapta, as you pass under the overhead 'Welcome to Alsancak' sign the Pine Bay Hotel is just a little further along on the right hand side. Follow the road down the side of the hotel to reach the market signposted as 'Car Boot Sale'.

Pippie

Message Posted:
14/12/2011 17:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Hi there,

Just to let you know that I'm still collecting gold pieces. Can I make you an offer to help with paying the bills, buying Christmas presents, towards a special treat for you or the loved ones or just to boost the bank account?

Bring your old gold to me and I will give you CASH. It doesn't matter about it's condition or karat, gold is gold and it's worth something so don't let it sit around your house collecting dust. While the price of gold is good, why not get some money for it?

And if you're wondering whether I'm genuine, reasonable, or trustworthy, why not come and meet me anyway, there's nothing lost in asking.

I do actually enjoy giving away money!!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.