North Cyprus Tourist Board - What a great man - Jovial John - help given with our database design
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > What a great man - Jovial John - help given with our database design

What a great man - Jovial John - help given with our database design

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

tonykyte

Message Posted:
11/12/2011 14:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

Just stealing my dad’s profile so I can leave a quickmessage of recommendation for people needing help with Access.

I have a social enterprise called Welcome To My Yard which supports street children and young people in Kathmandu, Nepal. For the last 3months I’ve been staying with my family here whilst getting on withbuilding our project. We needed a funding database...

We put on this forum asking for some help..thanks to allthose who offered to help...what a good forum! The first one to call us wasJovial John aka John Anderson.He has been building our project an Access database donatinghis time and skills to help us be able to log and track funders and campaigns.

I just wanted to say how great he has been. He was brilliantat listening and understanding our needs, he let us be in the driver’sseat but offered sound advice where needed, and John has built us a fantasticdatabase which we will be able to use for years to come. He has heaps of professionalexperience in this

tonykyte

Message Posted:
11/12/2011 14:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

I just wanted to say how great he has been. He was brilliant at listening and understanding our needs, he let us be in the driver’s seat but offered sound advice where needed, and John has built us a fantastic database which we will be able to use for years to come. He has heaps of professional experience in this field and we were very lucky to avoid the high charges for building a bespoke database that we could have easily have incurred.

John tells me that he really enjoys this work and would be happy to consider helping other people locally...so if you need a database...he’s a great man for the job!

Thanks John..we are really grateful to you!

Sarah

http://www.welcometomyyard.com

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.