North Cyprus Tourist Board - Bass player wanted
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Bass player wanted

Bass player wanted

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

Moomin

Message Posted:
04/12/2008 20:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Bass guitarist needed for well-established pop/rock covers band (Girne based but we play all over the island).

We need someone experienced, proficient and energetic. Age/gender is of no importance, but a youthful outlook will help, as we are a friendly bunch who enjoy the job and like to have some fun doing it!

If you think you might be the person we are looking for, please call us on 0533 848 7053.

Thanks.

snakes

Message Posted:
04/12/2008 21:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

watcha moomin !! i,ll do it for you !! but not out til april !! pro session guitarist but also play bass keys and drums !! front or backing or backing vocals if needed ! cheers

gis a job mate !!

Moomin

Message Posted:
04/12/2008 21:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Cheers for replyin snakes. We really need someone for the band ASAP, but I will certainly tell the lads about you in the meantime cos apart from the band itself we are involved in a few other music projects that might be of interest to you when you get here.

Keep you posted buddy.

snakes

Message Posted:
04/12/2008 23:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

thanks !! hope you get someone soon if not will be safe bet ! played bass for a number of good artists and confident will be good for you and still need my own band as have sponsorship fron sony for own album ! let me know where you based and what you up to please !!!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.