North Cyprus Tourist Board - Valentine Removals - professional and a great service, thank you
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Valentine Removals - professional and a great service, thank you

Valentine Removals - professional and a great service, thank you

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See all North Cyprus Shipping threads posted so far

» Read about Shipping Freight to North Cyprus

butterfly

Message Posted:
14/12/2011 08:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 1 in Discussion

Having read this board avidly over the years, I took on board comments made with regard the various removal companies operating a service from the UK to TRNC. Did the diligent thing, called them all, asked the right questions, etc.

Valentine Removals in my experience offered the support, guidance and professionalism i required. I have not been dissapointed.

Nigel and his two sons, arrived on time in the UK, managed to load my three weeks packing in an hour and a half! Kept me informed all the way, checked the labelling on the boxes, checked the inventory, sealed the container in front of me, yes i am slightly in love with Nigel!!!

It left the UK on time and has arrived in Mersin 5 days ahead of schedule.

Jo, thank you, the information pack you supplied made the visit to the muhtar and police station so easy. Baby steps and bullet points all courtesy of a well thought out operation.

Valentine Removals, cannot fault, highly recommend.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.