North Cyprus Tourist Board - LOOSE WEIGHT naturally and improve your HEALTH
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > LOOSE WEIGHT naturally and improve your HEALTH

LOOSE WEIGHT naturally and improve your HEALTH

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

SWCathy

Message Posted:
16/12/2011 08:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Published in Sunderland Echo - Wednesday 14 December 2011 14:48

BRAVE dad Phil Brennan has battled bowel and skin cancer and had a liver transplant.

Now, after shedding stones and seeing his health “improve dramatically”, he is hoping to persuade people to lose weight the natural way, rather than turn to surgery.

Phil, 58, had a liver transplant five years ago and was a whopping 22 stone after struggles with various medical problems. The former merchant navy engineer, of Seaview Road West, Ryhope, thinks people who want to lose weight should persevere with natural methods

Phil was first diagnosed with bowel cancer 20 years ago, before having a liver transplant in 2006. However, he piled on the pounds and was referred to a bariatric clinic where the possibility of having a gastric band fitted was discussed.

Phil and wife Trish, 52, attend a Sunderland slimming club along with their 14-year-old daughter Rebecca.

Phil, who also had surgery for skin cancer last year, said: “I was a

SWCathy

Message Posted:
16/12/2011 08:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

asked by Trish and my daughter not to go down that route because I have a supressed immune system and there’s a risk of infection so my body can’t fight it as well.

“I was preparing to be put on the waiting list but I was referred to slimming classes and it has ended up working wonders’ “I’m not getting any younger, but at 58 I’m the best I’ve been in a long time.”

Phil credits the Slimming World classes he had been attending since December last year with helping him develop a new lease of life. He is now down to under 17st.

“The group support I’ve found absolutely essential,” he said.

“I’ve had problems with cancer but since I have lost this weight and changed the diet my health has improved dramatically.”

Paula Whiting, who runs the class which Phil and his family attend, said: “He’s been absolutely fantastic

SWCathy

Message Posted:
16/12/2011 08:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

This is an article published in the Sunderland Echo this week.

The eating plan (not DIET) is ideal for people with health problems who need to maintain their body in good health WHILST loosing weight.

It is suitable for diebetics and other food tolerances as we do not choose your food YOU CHOOSE!!!!

for more information ring:

Cathy on 0533 862 1370

SWCathy

Message Posted:
16/12/2011 08:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

WHAT have you got to lose ?

ONLY POUNDS !!!!!!!!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.