North Cyprus Tourist Board - Multimax Problems with new installations
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Multimax Problems with new installations

Multimax Problems with new installations

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

kbasat

Message Posted:
20/12/2011 12:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 12 in Discussion

Dear Prospective Customers,

Due to overwhelming demand, we have had run out of customer equipment much earlier than originally projected.

We have spoken to our manufacturer early this month and after hours of international phone calls, we have convinced them to ship good a week earlier than projected.

We have also upgraded our shipping option so that we would have the equipment delivered with an estimated delivery time of 3 days.

This was in December 2, 2011

We have started to announce that new customers should expect installations by December 19.

Well, we forgot that we live in North Cyprus.

Today I was told that I should expect my 'express' package to arrive this Friday, 23rd, or Monday, 26th.

I would like to openly apologize to all customers whom we have misinformed about the installation dates.

(cont)

kbasat

Message Posted:
20/12/2011 12:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 12 in Discussion

We currently have quite a big backlog of people waiting for new installations.

In order to compensate a little, we are currently in the process of doubling our installation force in Girne for next week, and with some luck, if we do start installations on Monday, 26th, we should be able to clear this backlog in about 1 weeks time.

We have also revised all our future order plans so that we will not have any future incidents like this one.

I again apologize for the delays in new installations.

Kemal Basat

mickhm

Message Posted:
20/12/2011 13:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 12 in Discussion

I'm a new user and will be coming into Girne soon to sign up for the year. Believe me it is well worth the wait.

Jefferson

Message Posted:
20/12/2011 14:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 12 in Discussion

On 14 Dec I sent you an e-mail ref upload speed on a 4mb package. Still waiting for a response. Thanks in anticipation.

CarrieRBag

Message Posted:
20/12/2011 16:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 12 in Discussion

Well done Kemal, not only for explaining to people but for being honest enough to give revised timings...not a load of flannel. We have Mulitmax and are very pleased with it.

lionel

Message Posted:
20/12/2011 17:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 12 in Discussion

Kemal a bit off topic..but will anyone be available on Christmas day in case of loss of internet? its a Sunday this year, but to lose my connection on this special day really would not be welcome

Jaybee

Message Posted:
20/12/2011 17:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 12 in Discussion

After receiving a bad signal after a couple of days of the installation and reporting it to them the problem was solved within hours and have had very little problems since,Thank you for your prompt service and will be in tommorow to sign up for the annual contract.Just please keep up to your word unlike others I have tried.Hope you all have a Happy Christmas at MultiMax

kbasat

Message Posted:
20/12/2011 19:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 12 in Discussion

@Jefferson, sorry I somehow missed your message, found it now and reply sent.

Call support will be available on the Christmas day, however we will not be able to send an engineer out as it is a sunday to individual homes. From experience I would guess you having (any) problem on a specific day is very slim.

Happy Christmas to you all too

Kemal

kbasat

Message Posted:
21/12/2011 10:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 12 in Discussion

Well,

As I was told yesterday by the shipping agents that the packages would be here by friday or monday. I went there again this morning to find out that the equipment is all there. My best Christmas present yet!

We have now sorted out the customs work and the equipment is being moved as I write this.

We will spend rest of the day configuring enough enough devices and start installations tomorrow. I expect most people waiting for installations to be installed before this weekend.

Kemal

Baspinar Bob

Message Posted:
21/12/2011 10:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 12 in Discussion

Kemal I already have ADSL through another IP which is paid until February , I would then like to move to Multimax ADSL. How do i go about it ?

Bob

kbasat

Message Posted:
21/12/2011 11:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 12 in Discussion

You need to visit our office in Karakum (0548 870 0226 office number) and fill out one ISP change form, and one speed change form (if your speed is not already 4mbps). We also need a copy of your ID or passport.

The process for paperwork takes a few weeks at the telekom's side but because you already have your adsl port open thru telekom, you can just bring your ADSL modem along and we can configure it with your account with us and you can start using it right away (however, you will still be using it at the lower speed until speed change form goes through at the telekom)

You can come along anytime you want between today and end of your subscription.

Kemal

Baspinar Bob

Message Posted:
21/12/2011 12:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 12 in Discussion

Thanks Kemal , i will pop in after Christmas.

Bob.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.