North Cyprus Tourist Board - new member
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > new member

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

rosie

Message Posted:
01/11/2007 22:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

have been regular reader for some time. and find this site the most informative especially UK TURK a font of knowledge. we are moving to trnca in a couple of weeks(around the 15th) we have purchased on Othello 2, Bogaz, the devopers are Troylake.Anyone else got any connection with this development

ukturk

Message Posted:
01/11/2007 23:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

hi rosie

welcome to the forum and thank you for your kind words

congrats on your proposed move and hope it goes well for you i do know the area nice place got family in iskele it is alli up and coming (good choice) i also know the development very nice and i have heard of the developer and i have heard nothing bad about them (which is always a good thing) l.o.l

other than that i have no connection to the development

good luck if you have any questions please dont hesitate in posting me and if i know the answers to your questions i will be happy to help

regards

ukturk

dodger

Message Posted:
01/11/2007 23:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

Welcome rosie,

and good luck with the move keep posting,plenty of people on here who will gladly give tou any advice.

Tiggy

Message Posted:
02/11/2007 00:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

Hello Rosie,

we are also in the process of waiting for our Othello II villa. So hello neighbour!

Like anything else the wait is a pain.

The people, views and lifestyle are fantastic. I keep in contact with Troylake on a regular basis and find Raif Hassan to be very helpful, replies prompt to any messages left for him etc.

What is the timescale for your completion and what plot do you have? you can answer those to my e-mail address on member information if you do not want other members to see.

As Dodger says......keep posting!

rosie

Message Posted:
02/11/2007 03:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

hi tiggy unable to find member information only edit member information.

very new to this HELP PLEASE!!!

Tiggy

Message Posted:
02/11/2007 04:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

Rosie,

I have e-mailed my details to you.

If you left click on the reply name which is on top of the square face it brings up the members details.

I see we are both Patrick's then.

will be off air until friday 9th from 03:30 as I will have finished my weekdays of night shift..........yahoo!

simbas

Message Posted:
02/11/2007 08:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

Howdy neighbours we purchased in 2003 our villa is in othello 1, we have been holidaying happily there now for 3yrs. apart from the ongoing building work we have had no real problems { i can only speak as i find } some of the original workers are still there from when it started so we have made some some really good friends { language permitting } and they are so helpful. they do absolutely anything they can for you nothing is too much trouble. From the start Hassan And Ali have been up front and honest now raif has joined them and he too gets things done and is true to his word from my experience .

good luck simbas

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.