North Cyprus Tourist Board - Cash for Gold in North Cyprus
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Cash for Gold in North Cyprus

Cash for Gold in North Cyprus

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

Pippie

Message Posted:
28/12/2011 12:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

If you have unwanted gold sitting around collecting dust, why not cash in on it while prices are good?

Whether it's complete or broken, twisted or tangled chains, rings missing stones, bent earrings or missing backs, it doesn't matter.

You can bring your gold to me either at the Açmenya restaurant market in Alsancak on Thurdays 11-3, Chateau Lambousa market on Saturday mornings, or Pine Bay Sunday market (but not this Sunday!) staring back from 8th Jan 9-1pm.

I will give you Cash, not cheque, there and then.

Or, if you have a lot and don't want to be carrying it around with you, give me a call and we'll meet up somewhere convenient - 0542 878 5442 or drop me an e-mail - cyprusjules@yahoo.com.

Pippie

Message Posted:
30/12/2011 12:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

And I will be at Chateau Lambousa as normal tomorrow for anyone who is thinking to get a price to trade in their old gold.

Pippie

Message Posted:
30/12/2011 20:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

And if you fancy treating yourself or your loved one, I have some nice pieces of gold jewellery on offer from 27tl to 2000tl. Something for every pocket!

Pippie

Message Posted:
02/01/2012 18:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Just to say I'll be back at the market at Acmenya restaurant again on Thursday. I'll be happy to buy any gold from anyone wanting to sell and still have lots of nice pieces for anyone looking to treat themselves - the range is still 27tl to 2000tl although some of the ones in between have now been sold.

The pieces I have are unique so it's best to buy when you see something you like because when it's gone, it's gone.

Pippie

Message Posted:
06/01/2012 17:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Just pushing this back to the top and a reminder that you can find me at Chateau Lambousa market tomorrow morning either for buying or selling gold.

I have cash waiting for you if you want to sell some of those gold trinkets that you can't or no longer wear. Why keep them? You might as well enjoy the benefit of it's value now.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.