North Cyprus Tourist Board - Your “full and frank” opinion is wanted…
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Your “full and frank” opinion is wanted…

Your “full and frank” opinion is wanted…

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

Swany

Message Posted:
29/12/2011 12:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 14 in Discussion

For all of you that have done this before Christmas thank you very much. The information to date will be very helpful to the commissioning bank but there were some surprises and more responses are needed to work out if this is a trend or not.

Please follow this link and complete the short survey: - http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/cyprus_banks_survey

The bank will be publishing the main findings but more importantly it will shape the way they doing banking.

This independent web survey is secure and your information is registered anonymously. As no contact details are requested this survey cannot be used to contact you in the future. It should take no more than three minutes of your time to complete.

Please NOTE this has nothing to do with Astute FMA or the North Cyprus Money Guide which I have a personal interest in but it has been commissioned by a TRNC bank that wants to make a difference.

AlsancakJack

Message Posted:
29/12/2011 16:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 14 in Discussion

Check your link first before posting.

Hector

Message Posted:
29/12/2011 17:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 14 in Discussion

I've said it before on your previous post. I'm too wary to complete a questionnaire even though you say it's anonymous, that starts off wanting to know about what credit cards I have.

paddywack

Message Posted:
29/12/2011 18:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 14 in Discussion

I get spurious questionnaires every day in my junk mail, why should I complete one on 44.

Marion

Message Posted:
29/12/2011 23:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 14 in Discussion

Because , message 4, the request is from the lovely, adorable, handsome, genuine sincere bloke James Swanson. anyone who can row a tiny boat from Turkey to raise money for charity just HAS to be trusted.

Marion

Message Posted:
29/12/2011 23:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 14 in Discussion

Help I opened the link to be helpful but it won't respond to my clicks. Nothing, nulla, niente, rien, zifre. Help!

slatnumber7

Message Posted:
30/12/2011 11:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 14 in Discussion

Link worked fine, no intrusive questions and just took a couple of minutes of my time, painless.

A footnote to Marions Musings at Msg 5, Swany gets my vote, a gentleman both on and off the rugby park

and not a bad second row player.

Swany

Message Posted:
30/12/2011 11:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 14 in Discussion

Thanks to all that have completed the survey so far and if you have not done it yet please do.

Alsancak Jack I did check before and it was working. I have checked it again and it is working now but Marion had a similar problem so maybe it was an internet glitch.

Hector as I said in my last post the questions about the credit cards are optional and can be skipped. I would reiterate that the survey is totally anonymous and NO ONE can be personal contacted or identified as a result of doing the survey.

Marion you make me blush but paddywack has a question “why should he complete one on 44” and there are two good reason one it is not spurious, there is a point to it which is the second reason, it will help a TRNC bank get its services right for the Expat community.

Marion may apologies about the technology I have checked it out and all seems ok now.

Marion

Message Posted:
01/01/2012 20:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 14 in Discussion

It STILL doesn't like me, even after I said all those nice things about Swany! It won't let me say whether I am disgusted or highly satisfied or anything in between. so can o nly suggest you send me another link, or send the questionnaire direct, or thump my computer for not behaving properly.

Happy New Year!

kbasat

Message Posted:
02/01/2012 02:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 14 in Discussion

I tried to fill this survey and got to the point 3 where I found some of the major banks being used in cyprus not to be on this list, like Turkiye Is Bankasi, Garanti Bank, Halkbank, Turkiye Ekonomi Bankasi. I am sure I can think of a few more 'less important ones'.

It is ok for anybody to conduct a survey, but if you are asking members of this forum to spare time and think and give you responsible answers, you need to do your research first and ask the right questions.

Whatever the outcome of this survey is, it will never be a complete study...

K.

dippersgirl

Message Posted:
02/01/2012 04:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 14 in Discussion

Did it, happy New Year

blade

Message Posted:
02/01/2012 16:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 14 in Discussion

Full and frank, i wouldn't bank in the TRNC full stop.

Cypriot friends have told me all about the last time with the banks, so thanks but no thanks.

Off shore is the only place to bank.

Swany

Message Posted:
02/01/2012 20:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 14 in Discussion

Marion again many apologies about the technology I have emailed you a link.

Kbasat you are right they are major banks being used in the TRNC but they are not TRNC banks. As this research is for a TRNC bank it was not seen as necessary for this survey to include the banks that operate here from the main land. The time and responsible answers given by the members of this forum are valued and will be very useful to the commissioning bank. (HSBC was included as an indicative bank from the mainland). If this were an academic study on ALL banking in the TRNC then your statement would be quite correct.

Dippersgirl thank you and everyone less for helping and a Happy New year to you too dippersgirl.

Blade thank you and I have emailed you a couple of other questions if you would be so kind?

If you have not done the survey yet there is still time…

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/cyprus_banks_survey

rowlo

Message Posted:
02/01/2012 20:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 14 in Discussion

i thought ted bundy got the chair

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.