North Cyprus Tourist Board - Music/Band/Guitar/Vocal Workshop/Studio Mondays 4pm til .....
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Music/Band/Guitar/Vocal Workshop/Studio Mondays 4pm til .....

Music/Band/Guitar/Vocal Workshop/Studio Mondays 4pm til .....

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

snakes

Message Posted:
31/12/2011 18:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

A very happy new year to everyone, and especially the great people who have supported this venture, and the people who will hopefully in the future. We have had such fun with some laughs and frustrations which add to the ambience of the occasion. We hope to see you all and anyone else who would like to have some music fun and just as important, meet some great, like minded people, and attempt to make some music in superb surroundings. For those who are not sure !!! give it a try or just come and watch, listen and smile. regards Barry E Mail bizarre.guitar@yahoo.co.uk

horselover48

Message Posted:
31/12/2011 19:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Snakes, it sounds like fun and i will try to come along soon . can you let me know the make and model of keyboard you have please ? happy new year .

snakes

Message Posted:
01/01/2012 14:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Hello Horselover48 happy new year to you to ! our keyboard is the same as the one Rolf Harris used on Jake the peg !! I was going to say Two little boys but that didnt sound to clever ! Not really ! we have a Korg Triton SE workstation and even I can get a reasonable sound from it so please come and give it a go ! regards barry

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.