North Cyprus Tourist Board - liberius apartments at caesar resort
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > liberius apartments at caesar resort

liberius apartments at caesar resort

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read Caesar Resort North Cyprus property review

ronnie999

Message Posted:
01/01/2012 15:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

happy new year! anybody bought an apartment in the liberius block at caesar resort for occupation later in 2012? Just like to know my potential new neighbors!! My wife and I are retiring there. Hope to hear from you!

Jerseybean

Message Posted:
01/01/2012 17:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Hi yes we have - on the 8th floor and we are retiring there too. It is great that you will be in the same situation as us and hope we can meet up.

ronnie999

Message Posted:
29/01/2012 16:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

amazing! i didn't think i'll hear from anybody. Our apartment will be on the 3rd floor- we haven't got a completion date yet-only late 2012 but we are counting the days!. I was sent some photos and the development is coming along well according to the mamagement. I keep wondering how many of us will be resident compared to tourists-it should be interesting to find out. If you wish to send some details of yourselves i will do the same! Best wishes for now. Ron and Mirela Ackerman.

Jerseybean

Message Posted:
01/02/2012 13:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Hi we too are pleased that others are retiring there. We did speak to a few others who are planning the same when we were last there in November and also some couples who spend some time there and some time in UK and other parts of the world. We are going over again on the 22nd April for a couple of weeks so will be able to see how all is progressing. We don't have a completion date either apart from the end of 2012.

Looking at your profile you are the same age as us. Are you selling up to move over? Are you taking your furniture etc or planning to buy there? We are still not too sure what to do but just can't wait to be there.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.