North Cyprus Tourist Board - Lost number to lovely couple who took in our pekingese dog "Sirin"
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Lost number to lovely couple who took in our pekingese dog "Sirin"

Lost number to lovely couple who took in our pekingese dog "Sirin"

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All Threads on Pets, Dogs, Cats, Animals and Kyrenia Animal Rescue (KAR)

» Read about Bringing Your Pet to North Cyprus

» KAR Official Website - www.kyreniaanimalrescue.org

jason712

Message Posted:
08/01/2012 08:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

Hi, I know there is little to no chance of finding you but worth a shot. You met my grandfather at Supreme Supermarket where you saw our Pekingese dog Sirin, and a few days later due to having to go abroad a lot my grandfather gave Sirin to you, unfortunally my grandfather has lost your mobile number and we are wondering how Sirin is getting along, I personally am worried and am constantly thinking of him as I miss him dearly.

Here is a picture of him

http://www.flickr.com/photos/66219013@N02/6657098115/in/photostream

, please if you see this message could you contact me at jason71291@hotmail.com with a picture of him telling me how he is doing.

PS: If anyone knows the couple who were kind enough to take him could you also contact me, I'm sorry I have no names to provide, I only know they live in Lapta/Alsancak area.

Thanks again.

jason712

Message Posted:
16/01/2012 18:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

Isn't there anybody that can help? Please any information would be great, I just want to know if he's OK.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.