North Cyprus Tourist Board - Any problems with Multimax in Tatlisu this morning
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Any problems with Multimax in Tatlisu this morning

Any problems with Multimax in Tatlisu this morning

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

mickhm

Message Posted:
08/01/2012 10:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

Hi any one else had a problem logging on to multimax in the Tatlisu area this morning? I teid from 8 am and got it working about 25mins ago just curious that's all

kbasat

Message Posted:
08/01/2012 11:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

Hello,

One of our basestation was down this morning for approx 2h30m due to power failure in Tatlisu Area.

When we spoke to basestation location owner, he told us that there was no power when he woke up at 5am.

We have battery backup in every basestation that lasts approx 4-5 hours, after that we are at the mercy of Kibtek electricity.

Of course, as per our day-for-hour reimbursement policy, 3 days will be added to all accounts that was affected.

Kemal

mickhm

Message Posted:
08/01/2012 11:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

Hi Kemal many thanks for the info. We normally have a power outage when Tatlisu do but obviously not this time. Really pleased with the service from you so glad we joined.

Best wishes

Mick and Carol

authentichoccie

Message Posted:
08/01/2012 15:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

My snail system from Nethouse may as well be off all the time for the good it does.

What a brilliant customer service you offer Multimax, I will certainly be seeing you once I get this other company out of the way.

I rarely complain about anything but they have certainly got my back up I can tell you, being able to even open a small attachment on my emails in less than 5 mins would be something.

Keep up the good work Kemal I can see you getting loads of more customers soon.

mickhm

Message Posted:
08/01/2012 17:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

I did the months trial first which was a good deal after just over two weeks went and signed for the year. As good if not better than u.k. internet providers. I would highly recommend multimax for anyone to give a trial keep up the good work please

Belkin

Message Posted:
08/01/2012 17:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

We have been with Multimax since before Xmas - we had a few problems to start with but they were sorted out, the service now is first class. Would highly recommend it.

kbasat

Message Posted:
08/01/2012 20:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

@Mick, our other basestation in Tatlisu was also unaffected so I would assume there was a problem with a local transformer or something.

Thank you all for the compliments.

K.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.