North Cyprus Tourist Board - Band/Music/Workshop at "The Studio" Monday's 4pm onwards !
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Band/Music/Workshop at "The Studio" Monday's 4pm onwards !

Band/Music/Workshop at "The Studio" Monday's 4pm onwards !

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

snakes

Message Posted:
08/01/2012 19:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Just a reminder to anyone who would like to improve their musical expertise or even start from scratch. We have a great bunch of people who have recently made massive leaps forward in their musical ambitions to play their instruments with others, or to a better standard within. Its also great fun with a goal in mind of performing at a concert and recording their own CD, perhaps something never considered possible previously. Please e mail me for more info (bizarre.guitar@yahoo.co uk) or just come and have a great time ! Thank you regards Barry

ingalill

Message Posted:
08/01/2012 19:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

where are you meeting? are you rpoviding music lessons (i.e piano or guitar), if yes, how much per hour? thank you.

AlsancakJack

Message Posted:
08/01/2012 19:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

See you there Barry, oh by the way you will be pleased to know that the spilt beer problem has now been rectified with a major modification to my amp. All I have to do now is make sure I don't knock my amp over.

AJ

snakes

Message Posted:
08/01/2012 20:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Message 2 (ingalill) We meet at our studio in Zeytinlik and the whole point of these workshops is for all to gain from each others knowledge. Please feel free to come along and enjoy the facilities and be part of many who are benifiting from this and evaluate for yourself if you can move forward by these meetings !

Kind regards Barry (ps) there are many musicians who may be able to provide various lessons on various instruments if needed ! please e mail me for more info !

snakes

Message Posted:
08/01/2012 20:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Dave ! What you like ??? its taken me all week to get the "sticky floor" sorted but it just goes to show you were so ingulfed in your music you had no idea you had knocked yer beer over. Thats dedication for you ! and have known fairly famous people to put their beer before their music, so well done mate ! Look forward to seeing you tomorrow and have the "plastic flask" on stand by ha ha regards Barry

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.