North Cyprus Tourist Board - TRADITIONAL CAR BOOT Every Sunday next to Pine bay hotel Alsancak
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > TRADITIONAL CAR BOOT Every Sunday next to Pine bay hotel Alsancak

TRADITIONAL CAR BOOT Every Sunday next to Pine bay hotel Alsancak

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read Esentepe Pine Villas North Cyprus property review

» Book North Cyprus Hotels Online: Secure & Easy

» Read about Cypriot Customs and Traditions

Carboot

Message Posted:
13/01/2012 18:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

weather permitting, car boot is this Sunday. Lots of new stalls booked and of course the regulars.

Drive in and we provide the table's. Booters are there from 8am so if you like bargains, get there early.

BBQ will be on for those tasty burgers, hot dogs and bacon butties!

See you there!

Mo 05338459274

Carboot

Message Posted:
14/01/2012 14:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Pippie

Message Posted:
14/01/2012 21:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Today I spoke with lots of people talking about coming to the market tomorrow, looks like we might be busy (In Shallah!), and with a few more of the stall holders now back from Christmas holidays. Lets hope the weather is also kind to us.

I'll be there as usual with my electricals, perfume and gold jewellery.

And as ever, if anyone is interested in selling their gold trinkets, please bring them along to me and I'll be happy to give you a cash offer.

barbieb

Message Posted:
14/01/2012 22:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Hi Pippie, I will also be there with my smiling face, lets have a race and see who gets there first, think I will cos just lately I have been getting there very early, must be for the bacon butties!! But seriously think we are going to be very busy tomorrow and looks like weather is very promising too, so lets all get there early and bag them bargains before it is too late, don't forget this is Cyprus and if we don't buy it when we see it there is not a second chance!!!

barbieb

Message Posted:
15/01/2012 13:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Thank you to all the lovely people who turned up for the happy smiley boot fair this morning, thanks also go to the rain for holding off (apart from a few little splats) and the sun shining, it really was a lovely morning, and sorry forum was not running so a lot of you probably wondered would we cancel, but come rain or shine if wanted we will be there with the lovely bacon butties and tea and coffee to warm us up. We had 14 bootties this morning and lots of customers so no disappointed faces, we really believe this is the happiest place to be on a Sunday morning, so if you haven't been before we hope to see you soon.

Mo, Arif, Barb & Kev xx

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.