North Cyprus Tourist Board - Have you lost a dog, bitch, with a collar in the Catalkoy area
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Have you lost a dog, bitch, with a collar in the Catalkoy area

Have you lost a dog, bitch, with a collar in the Catalkoy area

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

Pippie

Message Posted:
15/01/2012 13:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Found this morning curled up under the car port looking like she hasn't eaten for a long time, you can see every lump on her spinal cord, very weak and definitely lost. Chocolate brown and white patches, she hasn't moved since I went off to work this morning, she looks she would be about 2ft tall, long tail, bitch and very sad eyes. Not sure what breeds she could be crossed with, she has a square(ish) head, shape of a lab.

She's wearing a very distinctive collar so someone must know who she is. the collar is two rows of chrome links with a name plate in the middle, it could almost be described as the same as a person's ID bracelet but in the size of a collar. The ID has no name etched on it, it sits on the back of the neck and the collar also has a bell attached to the ends links of the collar which is dangling from underneath her neck.

Please, if you know this dog, let me know - 0542 878 5442.

Pippie

Message Posted:
15/01/2012 13:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

I know this sounds awful but I just cannot keep this dog here, I have too many of my own animals to look after.

I have given her some food and water so she doesn't go any longer without, she looks so tired. Tried ringing a no. I have for KAR this morning but the phone was switched off, I suppose it is Sunday!

Can anyone help please?

pammick

Message Posted:
16/01/2012 09:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Oh dear Pips! looks like you are the chosen one again because you are so compassionate. I do hope someone claims this poor creature, she is obviously on her last legs. Could she be an abandoned hunting dog? If so I don't hold out much hope for her. Wish I could take her, but you know I can't. Good luck with this post.

Pam

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.