North Cyprus Tourist Board - Power Cuts and Medications can be bad for Health
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Power Cuts and Medications can be bad for Health

Power Cuts and Medications can be bad for Health

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All Electricity in North Cyprus and KIBTEK Related Threads posted so far

deputydawg

Message Posted:
24/01/2012 20:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 9 in Discussion

The Wildebeest (bless her) sent me to the Pharmacy to get her "Prosek" to deal with indigestion and reflux. Apparently my Turkish language skills are zero as when I returned she pointed out that what I had bought was "Prozak" for those who need help to raise a smile or a laugh. Equally apparent is I have learned nothing in 48 years of marriage as I instantly replied "I got it right for you then ?" I should be back on solid foods soon when the swelling has gone down ! As the power cuts gave me refuge in the gloom I made another colossal error of judgement by offering an invitation to play hide and seek in the dark with a clue that I would be under a duvet singing "Sex Bomb". I suffered the "Nutcracker" without it being "Sweet" and now thank God I do not have a dog which needs to be walked ! Does anyone know the Brand name of a powerful tranquilliser which can be administered (very furtively and preferably at long range with dart and gun) to Wilde ?

nurseawful

Message Posted:
24/01/2012 20:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 9 in Discussion

Brilliant deputydawg that is the first time I have managed to laugh in nearly a week. You should be on the stage!

Chris

JohhnyLee

Message Posted:
24/01/2012 21:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 9 in Discussion

Top man deputydawg, keep it up, look forward to seeing you soon.

Forgot to mention Jan said I needed a penis enlarger, Ive got one now, she's 25 and her names Lucy.

Jeannie

Message Posted:
24/01/2012 22:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 9 in Discussion

Have to agree - deputydawg is a very funny man indeed.

JohhnnyLee - you're a disgrace

deputydawg

Message Posted:
25/01/2012 00:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 9 in Discussion

Wilde agrees that I should be on a stage. The next Wells Fargo stage coach travelling outa town with ma flee bitten hoss and ma rusty six shooter. If the first stop is the Fast Food Cafe I will corral ma hoss in the carpark opposite and quaff a six pack with a hoop and a holler. Lee, be careful Lucy don't croak ya - not good for a singer !

deputydawg

Message Posted:
25/01/2012 00:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 9 in Discussion

Wilde agrees that I should be on a stage. The next Wells Fargo stage coach travelling outa town with ma flee bitten hoss and ma rusty six shooter. If the first stop is the Fast Food Cafe I will corral ma hoss in the carpark opposite and quaff a six pack with a hoop and a holler. Lee, be careful Lucy don't croak ya - not good for a singer !

deputydawg

Message Posted:
25/01/2012 00:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 9 in Discussion

Oops sorry. Posted twice so a 12 pack now.

Jeannie

Message Posted:
25/01/2012 12:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 9 in Discussion

deputydawg - you and I did meet very briefly last year, unsurprisingly at the Fast Food in Alsancak. You were, at the time, 'sans' horse, though.

I do miss our bit of banter with/about dear old Keith (Measey), who doesn't seem to post on here any more.

Jean

deputydawg

Message Posted:
25/01/2012 16:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 9 in Discussion

Jeannie, are you the lady who was concerned for the 2 little kittens there, one ginger male and a pretty white female, both in a state of illness, injury, and starvation ? If so, with the approval of the cafe owner and the help of KAR we removed them for neutering and stitching of wounds plus jabs etc. They now happily live with our next door neighbour and are a picture of health though greedy ginger is now on a diet ! Sans Horse ? You don't know what we were eating there !. If you used the Law firm Partridge and Wilson in BSE we may have met before. Spent a couple of decades in BSE, Stanningfield, Battisford, Gt Blackenham and now Stowmarket and was also with Birketts of Ipswich. I wish Keith Measey well, wherever he has got to, but we did warn him about the Witch and the Woolpit whiff. Take good care.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.