North Cyprus Tourist Board - Advice,getting to south for the forst time
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Advice,getting to south for the forst time

Advice,getting to south for the forst time

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

mesunshine

Message Posted:
24/01/2012 20:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

can Iranian passport holders go to the south from the borders without the Schengen Visa? I have a business there and I have no idea how to apply for the visa on the embassy. (I'm not sure if there is any in Turkey or TRNC) and I need to get there in 2 days...

appreciate any advice.

Marion

Message Posted:
24/01/2012 23:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

I think you need to check with the authorities, not ask us on the board here. Probably you can't go over on an Iranian passport, but you really need to check with people who can give you answers. Most of us on this board only just about know the rules appertaining to our own nationalities. Possibly you will have to fly out and fly in to larnaca. But i have no idea whatsoever on this as fact!

Marion

Message Posted:
24/01/2012 23:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

I think you need to check with the authorities, not ask us on the board here. Probably you can't go over on an Iranian passport, but you really need to check with people who can give you answers. Most of us on this board only just about know the rules appertaining to our own nationalities. Possibly you will have to fly out and fly in to larnaca. But i have no idea whatsoever on this as fact!

Clarissa2

Message Posted:
25/01/2012 01:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Re: Msg 1,

You do need a visa to visit RoC.

Unfortunately you can only get it by applying in one of the consulates RoC abroad and then you can enter only via South.

You won't be able to do it in 2 days time, the consulates require 2 weeks as the processing time.

If you apply for a Schengen visa, then you can enter RoC, only if you already have an entry stamp of one of Schengen countries.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.