North Cyprus Tourist Board - Small romantic wedding in North Cyprus
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Small romantic wedding in North Cyprus

Small romantic wedding in North Cyprus

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

» See all North Cyprus Weddings threads posted so far

Phillip

Message Posted:
25/01/2012 14:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Hi there everyone.

I need some advice please. My fiancé and I will be travelling from South Africa to Girne/Kyrenia for a 2 week break around the 25 April. We have already booked accommodation and flights for our trip.

We have been engaged for some time, but do not want to get married in our country as we have some complications regarding the different religious backgrounds we come from.

I was wondering, since we are in your little paradise, maybe I should arrange for a simple wedding while we are there.

What I have in mind is actually just a blessing type ceremony in a romantic spot, whether it’s a beautiful church, or anything romatic.

As weddings outside of SA borders are not valid for our country, we will not require any certificates, we will get that done once back in SA.

So if anyone out there has any ideas or suggestions on how to arrange something small and romantic while we are there, I would really appreciate it!!!

Kind regards from sunny SA.

Phillip

Jkell

Message Posted:
25/01/2012 14:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

www.bow-creations.com

Marion

Message Posted:
25/01/2012 14:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

I can give you lots of ideas. there is one at the top of this page. But if you write to me marionstuart@hotmail.com I will try to help. But you seem to be saying you don't want anything legal, am I correct. In which case, if I read you correctly, you just want a romantic celebration of your love. You could have a blessing in church, but I don't think the chaplain would do that if you are NOT married. A blessing is just what it says. But there are other ways. do write to me. Happy to try to help

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.