North Cyprus Tourist Board - Bellpais Multimax basestation - any news
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Bellpais Multimax basestation - any news

Bellpais Multimax basestation - any news

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Follow North Cyprus News with Cyprus44 News

Cazleo

Message Posted:
26/01/2012 19:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Is there any further news on when the Bellapais Multimax basestation will be up and running again please?

kbasat

Message Posted:
26/01/2012 23:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Hello,

I like to apologize for the problems we have had today with the bellapais basestation.

This morning, after the basestation went down, we have investigated the issue and found out that somehow water leaked into the fuse box in the house that we use as a basestation and blew all the fuses of the house while permanently damaging some of them.

The problem was quite serious as water was constantly dripping and also took longer than usual to fix as the electrician in charge was not all that cooperative. As far as I am informed, the electrician actually suggested waiting until water stops coming and replacing the fuses, without actually finding where the water is coming from. I guess that would be good... ehm... until the next rains.

Anyway, the problem has now been sorted with the help of our engineers and everything is back to normal operation.

Of course a reasonable compensation will be calculated and applied to customers' accounts that was affected by this problem.

kbasat

Message Posted:
27/01/2012 16:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

All customers who are connected to the newly created Bellapais basestation have received 20 days extension on their accounts. This extension includes 7 days for the general problems of last week and 13 days for the problem that has happened afterwards, on 26 Jan, 2012, as explained above.

K.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.