North Cyprus Tourist Board - i need a job to keep me going
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > i need a job to keep me going

i need a job to keep me going

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

macdon

Message Posted:
03/02/2012 13:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

my name is macdonald i live in north cyprus as a student my friend introduced me to this site i need a job,i will be glad if someone out there could help me with one, am a well behaved person,respectful ,delecated to things especially my job , i will be very happy if i get one soon and i promise not to disappoint. you can reach me on this number 05338424369 i hope to hear from someone soon .thanks macdonald

girne 29

Message Posted:
04/02/2012 13:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

As a macdonald and as a student you should check if you can get a work permit before going any further,as its not that easy for a foreigner. For a start you will only be given one for a specific job and that must be for a position that cant be filled by a local. Your potential employer must prove that your skills cannot be filled by a local. If you are a student and in trnc on that basis ,I wouldnt go on the employment black market and risk your status as a student with leave to stay being put at risk.

scoobydoo

Message Posted:
05/02/2012 07:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

You will no doubt have a student card, check out what you can and can't do (ie part time work) with this via the university.

My friends had someone who could legally do some work as that person had a student card but I do not know the details nor if there are any changes in the law, but it is worth checking out before you work.

As msg 2 says, you do not want to get in trouble then 'risk your status as a student'.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.