North Cyprus Tourist Board - Traditional Car Boot the one and only in North Cyprus every Sunday!
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Traditional Car Boot the one and only in North Cyprus every Sunday!

Traditional Car Boot the one and only in North Cyprus every Sunday!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Cypriot Customs and Traditions

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

barbieb

Message Posted:
04/02/2012 18:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 8 in Discussion

Next to Pine Bay, Alsancak. Looks set for another bright and sunny day tomorrow, the sun really does shine on the righteous, and will be tomorrow on the boot sale. New Booters booked for tomorrow, Arif's Whacky Shacky Bacon Butties and Burgers, and smiles all round. So if you haven't visited us before come on down and see what you are missing, plenty of bargains for everyone!

Carboot

Message Posted:
05/02/2012 05:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 8 in Discussion

Thanks Barb, booters can turn up from 8am, any information ring Mo 05338459274.

SWCathy

Message Posted:
05/02/2012 16:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 8 in Discussion

It was smashing today, lovely sunshine and a lovely smell coming from the BBQ - sadly not many people there but it was a perfect day for browsing - got some good bargains.

One guy was trying to sell me a Hewlett Parckard Printer/Scanner/Copier for 50tl a BARGAIN!!!!!!!

But I have one and did not need another one, I wanted a digi box for the telly.

barbieb

Message Posted:
05/02/2012 18:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 8 in Discussion

Yes SWCathy it was a great day, and the sun did shine, new booters as well this week, some great bargains walked out, and we almost ran out of the burgers, they were great today, as said earlier the sun always shines on the righteous and it certainly does on Sunday Mornings at the Tradition Car Boot Sale, Alsancak!

stellasstar1

Message Posted:
05/02/2012 20:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 8 in Discussion

It was a great day, a sunny, happy atmosphere, and with Ed playing and singing all morning, people really missed out if they didn't go today. Where was everyone though? Even driving home, the roads were deserted. So if you didn't go this week, make sure you come along next Sunday.

barbieb

Message Posted:
05/02/2012 22:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 8 in Discussion

Hi Stella, someone said there was some kind of charity walk or something, and knowing the brits they were doing there bit to raise money for the charity whatever it was, cos that is built into us!l But yes it is always smiley time down the boot fair as we both know, and Ed is excellent as we both know, he loves coming there though and told me he will be there next week, our own in-house busker, and excellent he is too, so now when we advertise maybe we should mention the in house live entertainment, but of course we can't because if for any reason he cannot get down next Sunday I will be slated!!

There is one thing I am sure you will agree with me Stella, this is the happy smiley boot fair, and everyone leaves with a smile on there face, even if they don't find a bargain, and I think it is the no 1 place to be on Sunday morning. ok maybe no 2 bed may be warmer on occasion, but I do think today it was the hottest place to be, and even warmer then bed, correct me if I am wrong x

Marion

Message Posted:
05/02/2012 23:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 8 in Discussion

I thought the Charity Walk is NEXT sunday. It is the Cancer charity walk. so maybe numbers willbe down at the Car Boot. Not sure, as quite often there are different tyupes of crowd that go to things.

I enjoyed a coffee and a chat with Babs, even though i didn't buy anything. Nice friendly bunch! See you all next month but hope you get a lot of others in between.

and yes, I was warm, even though I was sitting in the shade, but when I got home I was cold! Definitley warmer out than in.

barbieb

Message Posted:
06/02/2012 07:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 8 in Discussion

Yes Marion, it was a lovely chat, and we are looking forward to seeing you next month, meantime you enjoy your trip which you well deserve, we will miss your smiling for a while, don't work too hard make sure you make plenty of time for fun, see you soon xx

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.